Make an argument for Jones winning rd3

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
Preferably try to use actual scoring criteria. Either way, this is going to be hilarious.

Easy jon jones went for 2x takedowns even if you don't get them attempting takedowns scores more than pretty much anything else.

2 is the only rd up for debate in my eyes

Easy jon jones went for 2x takedowns even if you don't get them attempting takedowns scores more than pretty much anything else.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Dammit..

there isn't any argument for him winning rounds 1-3

anyone that isnt a retard knows this

That's gonna be a struggle..
Clearly cruz and rogan are jones fans though

The landed strikes were close

and Jon Jones clearly has octagon control

there isn't any argument for him winning rounds 1-3

anyone that isnt a retard knows this
The youre also retarded because 2 was extremely close even on the punch stats so to say 2 is a clear Reyes rd youre either lying to yourself or dumb as fuck too.

The youre also retarded because 2 was extremely close even on the punch stats so to say 2 is a clear Reyes rd youre either lying to yourself or dumb as fuck too.

The stats had Reyes 33-22 for round 2, outlanded him to the head, body and legs. And landed the hardest shots of the round as well

nice going retard

The stats had Reyes 33-22 for round 2, outlanded him to the head, body and legs. And landed the hardest shots of the round as well

nice going retard
The clearest sign of someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about is calling everyone else a retard cos theyre fighter won/lost a close fight and making up statistics to back up their false narrative. I had Reyes 3-2 but acting like 2 couldnt have possibly have gone the other way marks you clueless.

Jones tried a few takwdowns throught the whole fight. Most stuffed. I think two landed and reyes was back up immediately. What's to count if there is no time on the floor to do damage or anything else? They weren't on the floor not 2 seconds.

Reyes won that fight. It's a shame because Jones is a toiught opponent and when you do all this, to get it taken away from you, it sucks.

Back