Majority of Sherdoggers still consider Jon Jones to be the best fighter on the planet currently

That's because @BC has multiple accounts :D

That's because @BC has multiple accounts :D

MZ1KONt.gif

My alts are @DS7 @Njmma209 @FrontNakedChoke @Threetrees @Soul On Ice

As a fan you failing the eyeball test saddens me. You were saying you have little doubt he would beat a man that has never I repeat never lost a fight to anyone. Esssentially 23-0 and the best LHW ever by a mile.. A man that beat DC 2 times. DC himself fully knowledges he lost twice. He doesn’t say no I only lost once, he says I lost twice. I give DC credit for that. More credit than some of his fans still living in denial over it.

He's the bigger man than Jones and as a competitor of course losing hurts.

And you're saying "it doesn't matter that he cheated, he won, and that's all that matters."

Not going to lie, your posts make me physically ill.

Pretty sure it's already being discussed... in the thread... that you made a thread... just to share? What the shit?

Fact: Jon Jones has yet to be proven guilty of knowingly/willingly ingesting PEDs.

And lance is the GOAT.
Lance is indeed the GOAT but your excuse about “willingness” is fucking hilarious.

36.6% isn't a majority my dude.

Jones is the GOAT, yeah he juiced, but so did most of his opponents. Yeah he might be a little dumber when it comes to not getting caught but his fight skills and fight iq are the best we have ever seen.

probably is. shame we'll probably never know for sure though.

How can we truly know if jones is the best fighter? I’d say he is up there but for all we know he has just been the best to coverup his ped use until recently. There will always be an asterisk next to his name and accomplishments because of these positive tests.

A majority of posters on here probably don't understand the term 'plurality'.

He is. Right combination of wellroundedness, knowing what attack to do at the right time, fearlessness.

Best we have seen this Era without question. Still we hae yet to see him compete at HW...

Too bad he is a fuck up...

Back