Majority of Sherdoggers still consider Jon Jones to be the best fighter on the planet currently

"Who is the best fighter on the planet right now"
<{vega}>

Hasn't fought in over a year. But if people can determine he's the best fighter "right now" from hitting mitts in an empty garage then that's cool.

I think so.
Because part of the point was to see whether or not people actually care about the failed test
hence the way the choice is worded
<{cruzshake}>
people smh
I know right, people starting the same threads day in and day out smh.

LOL at people discrediting Jones , he didnt beat DC because of steroid gifts(KO power strength or some shit like that) he beat him because of his out of this world fight iq . You can cry all you want about steroids but he still KOd dc out cold .

July 29th Never Forget

Hasn't fought in over a year. But if people can determine he's the best fighter "right now" from hitting mitts in an empty garage then that's cool.
turns out people can
its like some people have different opinions than you or something.

No Fedor on the list.

giphy.gif
b1XQqUH.gif

<{cruzshake}>

Sherdog thought Ronda Rousey could knock out Floyd Mayweather.

Only on Sherdog is 36% a "majority"

LOL at people discrediting Jones , he didnt beat DC because of steroid gifts(KO power strength or some shit like that) he beat him because of his out of this world fight iq . You can cry all you want about steroids but he still KOd dc out cold .

July 29th Never Forget
I guess all those extra hours in the gym that PEDs grant you had NOTHING to do with it

<36>

Certainly he is*. In exactly the same way that Lance Armstrong is the best bicyclist* ever.

i remember watching Wes Sims stomp the shit outta Frank Mir. the problem is, we have rules, and Wes didn't get that win. same same.

If Jones returns and beats DC again while clean, he is. right now it's DC.

Currently he is yes, because hes probably on peds right now, and its proven that peds Jones beats clean cormier. Now if you ask who would win if cormier was also on peds, you would get different numbers and of course it wouldn't really matter because its all speculation. Fact is jones was too afraid to fight cormier clean and since your remaking a thread that was literally just made im assuming you're still in denial

We can't erase the images out of our minds of the dominance he had over DC. He dominated the man by UD and then a KO.. Let it go. I promise there would be lukewarm interest at best in a 3rd fight. DC needs to retire in March and let Jones go. It is over.

You can't, because you aren't a rational person. You're a fan and don't care at all about cheating.

All I remember and all that matters is that Jones tested positive multiple time and DC has not, which is why DC has the belt.

The gap between DC and Jones is pretty thin. It would be nice to see Jones try and fight him clean, he'd probably get crushed.

But you go ahead and champion a degenerate cheater, as you have the moral compass of a hyena.

You can't, because you aren't a rational person. You're a fan and don't care at all about cheating.

All I remember and all that matters is that Jones tested positive multiple time and DC has not, which is why DC has the belt.

The gap between DC and Jones is pretty thin. It would be nice to see Jones try and fight him clean, he'd probably get crushed.

But you go ahead and champion a degenerate cheater, as you have the moral compass of a hyena.

You really want to see that fight again? Deep down as a fan do you really think DC can beat Jones? Come on honestly? It is a pointless fight. The gap is far from thin. Jones won 4-1 UD the first time and KO'd him the second. The gap is wide.. DC is also almost 40 and Jones is 31..

You really want to see that fight again? Deep down as a fan do you really think DC can beat Jones? Come on honestly? It is a pointless fight. The gap is far from thin. Jones won 4-1 UD the first time and KO'd him the second. The gap is wide.. DC is also almost 40 and Jones is 31..

I absolutely think DC can beat him, because while Jones was roided top the gills, the gap was thin. Clean, Jones would almost certainly lose to DC.

It's an irrelevant fight, though. DC is undeniably the greatest LHW of all time.

Your undying allegiance to a degenerate cheater saddens me.

I absolutely think DC can beat him, because while Jones was roided top the gills, the gap was thin. Clean, Jones would almost certainly lose to DC.

It's an irrelevant fight, though. DC is undeniably the greatest LHW of all time.

Your undying allegiance to a degenerate cheater saddens me.

As a fan you failing the eyeball test saddens me. You were saying you have little doubt he would beat a man that has never I repeat never lost a fight to anyone. Essentially 23-0 and the best LHW ever by a mile.. A man that beat DC 2 times. DC himself fully acknowledges he lost twice. He doesn’t say no I only lost once, he says I lost twice. I give DC credit for that. More credit than some of his fans still living in denial over it.

Last edited:
Back