Majority Draw me thinks.....

officer-you-gotta-arrest-that-tree.jpg

would need see rd 1 and 2 again, but I feel Cody clowning and being more manly, yet actually backing up more I bet, swayed judges.

Now, clearly in new rules starting in two days they are saying someone like Cody shoudl win over someone like Cruz all being mostly equal. Intent to actually damage and finish.

I felt cruz fought bad for him...yet would love to see connect numbers.

Alot of cody;s big blows Cruz rolled with, when like they would hit almost same time.

Cody stronger because straight up and down spine, stronger waist spine connection.

Crouch good for defense, and different offence, but strong is strong. Clear whom u would rather have next to you in a bar fight.

I don't get it that 10-8 score. Maybe i'm old school or something, but round 4 was competitive until about 30 seconds where Garbrandt landed 2 bombs.

If you are old school then in Boxing every time a fighter hits the deck it's automatically a 10-8 and Cruz was dropped 4 times in round 4.

If you are old school then in Boxing every time a fighter hits the deck it's automatically a 10-8 and Cruz was dropped 4 times in round 4.
Lol. Did you even proofread your comment? It isn't boxing, its MMA and Unified rules at that. If it was Pride rules then yes Garbrandt gets the win, but taking 30 seconds out of context of a 5 minute round in order to score it 10-8 is juvenile.

Lol. Did you even proofread your comment? It isn't boxing, its MMA and Unified rules at that. If it was Pride rules then yes Garbrandt gets the win, but taking 30 seconds out of context of a 5 minute round in order to score it 10-8 is juvenile.

If getting dropped 4 times in a round isn't dominant enough for a 10-8 then a 10-8 must not be possible.

two real knockdowns, 1 slip, 1 caught/shoved kick I believe...
10-8 in 4th therefore

Keep it going, because on review, and by connect numbers, I think I am right. If not, why, rd by rd following MMA RULES
th

Too bad TJ w bad intentions peaked at first Barao fight.......That TJ was best there could be.

I think this Cody beats todays TJ, esp under new rules.....if TJ tries to pt play, than new rules, at least in BJMs description, then Cody would likely win

Back