Major world leaders refuse to congratulate Biden. Stay silent. Mexico, Brazil,China, Russia

I'm not planning to run out and blow shit up if that is your concern. But I also recognize that this was not a free and fair process, and I'm not just going to roll over or fall in line. Not only was there fuckery with the vote itself but we had four years of outrageous smears from the media, fraudulent impeachment investigations, #resistance bullshit and abuses of power from Deep State loyalists in and out of government, and nearly a year of leftist terrorism.

And it's not just what they've done, or the fact that they keep getting away with it. It's the fact that they are harming American and regular people, and will use any leverage they can steal to do worse in the future. They have proven to themselves that leftist bullying, gaslighting, and terrorism works so it's only going to get worse.

Lol BDS.
You can leave the country.

When was the last time there was a major terrorist attack in said countries, like the very recent ones in London and Vienna?!??
I don't read Breitbard. This is an American thing. I live in Europe. And can speak for Europe, as I've been living in not just 1 but in several countries.
And I don't need news to know what's up here.
You can stay in your village of Denmark. It's irrelevant to World Politics anyways.
We were discussing why 2 of the 3 World Powers (China and Russia) don't congratulate the self-proclaimed President of USA. That was the original topic of discussion. Not about crime rates.

Hell... I can show you official statistics about how crime shot up in London (under Sadiq Khan) with numbers. If you want. If you really want it. But then you will change topics with something else I guess.
You replied to the wrong guy.

Let's go through some statistics and compare countries, shall we?

Intentional Homocides per capita/100.000 (1):
Denmark: 0.98
Germany: 1.18
Netherlands: 0.65
France: 1.35
Sweden: 1.08
UK: 1.20

VS

USA: 5.35
Brazil: 29.53
Russia: 10.82
Israel: 1.36 (doesn't include mass killings in Gaza)
China: 0.62 (is a dictatorship)
Saudi Arabia: (doesn't release stats)

Human Freedom Index Rankings (2):

Denmark: 6
Germany: 8
Netherlands: 11
France: 33
Sweden: 11
UK: 14

VS

USA: 15
Brazil: 109
Russia: 114
Israel: 46
China: 126
Saudi Arabia: 149​

Quality Of Life Rankings (3):

"Seven European countries are ranked in the top 10: Denmark, Sweden and Norway immediately follow Canada, with Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, New Zealand, Finland and Germany also finishing in the top 10."

Denmark: 2
Germany: 10
Netherlands: 6
France: 16
Sweden: 3
UK: 12

VS

Brazil: 52
Russia: 34
China: 19
Saudi Arabia: 42​

Corruption Index Rankings(4):

Denmark: 1
Germany: 9
Netherlands: 8
France: 23
Sweden: 4

VS

USA: 23
Brazil: 106
Russia: 137
Israel: 35
China: 80
Saudi Arabia: 51​

Further add Inequality to that (GINI Index) and the pattern is the same, except the US does really bad there.

Last edited:
low crime rates in Europe?!?!?
lol
Do you even read the news?
Because anyways it's evident that you know nothing about life in Europe.
Murder rates are way, way lower here dude.

Xi knows the interfered with the election so he's staying silent, Putin is playing chess with it, nobody cares about Brazils feelings on this and India, yes they probably want Trump badly.

You replied to the wrong guy.

Let's go through some statistics and compare countries, shall we?

Intentional Homocides per capita/100.000 (1):
Denmark: 0.98
Germany: 1.18
Netherlands: 0.65
France: 1.35
Sweden: 1.08
UK: 1.20

VS

USA: 5.35
Brazil: 29.53
Russia: 10.82
Israel: 1.36 (doesn't include mass killings in Gaza)
China: 0.62 (is a dictatorship)
Saudi Arabia: (doesn't release stats)

Human Freedom Index Rankings (2):

Denmark: 6
Germany: 8
Netherlands: 11
France: 33
Sweden: 11
UK: 14

VS

Brazil: 109
Russia: 114
China: 126
Saudi Arabia: 149​

Quality Of Life Rankings (3):

"Seven European countries are ranked in the top 10: Denmark, Sweden and Norway immediately follow Canada, with Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, New Zealand, Finland and Germany also finishing in the top 10."

Denmark: 2
Germany: 10
Netherlands: 6
France: 16
Sweden: 3

VS

Brazil: 52
Russia: 34
China: 19
Saudi Arabia: 42​

Corruption Index Rankings(4):

Denmark: 1
Germany: 9
Netherlands: 8
France: 23
Sweden: 4

VS

USA: 23
Brazil: 106
Russia: 137
Israel: 35
China: 80
Saudi Arabia: 51​

Further add Inequality to that (GINI Index) and the pattern is the same, except the US does really bad there.

Yeah, there's no comparison.

It’s probably because they don’t want to have to retract a statement if somehow through litigation Trump wins (although highly doubtful).

All it will take is for the PA legislature to overturn the will of the majority. Mark Levin is on that don't worry.

I know it will be the first time in 200 years but after that SOCTUS can just invalidate the other two state's general election results (based on evidence gathered by Rudy Giuliani and Project Veritas of course).

Checkmate libs.

This post really puts forth the effort and absurdity required by Republicans in order to overturn the election.

This post really puts forth the effort and absurdity required by Republicans in order to overturn the election.

The elections are not yet OVER, to be overturned.
5 states are still counting with less than 90% done.
3 states are very disputed at this point.

I don't know why people and media act like it's over.

The elections are not yet OVER, to be overturned.
5 states are still counting with less than 90% done.
3 states are very disputed at this point.

I don't know why people and media act like it's over.
It's over, that's why. Is this your first election?

Another idiot speaks. Enjoy your senile President. I hope you like the taste of Chinese cock because that is what he is going to serve you for dinner.
You sound unhinged, Sherbro. Are you going to be alright?

I'm not planning to run out and blow shit up if that is your concern. But I also recognize that this was not a free and fair process, and I'm not just going to roll over or fall in line. Not only was there fuckery with the vote itself but we had four years of outrageous smears from the media, fraudulent impeachment investigations, #resistance bullshit and abuses of power from Deep State loyalists in and out of government, and nearly a year of leftist terrorism.

And it's not just what they've done, or the fact that they keep getting away with it. It's the fact that they are harming American and regular people, and will use any leverage they can steal to do worse in the future. They have proven to themselves that leftist bullying, gaslighting, and terrorism works so it's only going to get worse.
You should write a dystopian YA novel.

They are obviously going to be cautious and not jump the gun. Congratulating the wrong guy early could cause a riff with the winner. I think it’s clear Biden won at this point but there isn’t much downside in them waiting awhile.

It's over, that's why. Is this your first election?

How can you say it;s over when there are states where the accountability is just 90% with like 10k vote difference?!?! )))
Mind boggling how people can be that stupid and retarded.
Elections are not over yet.
We cannot speak of overturning the elections as there are no end results of a handful of states.

Didn't you (The Democrats) want every vote to be counted?!?!? lol what a double standard douchebags. ha ha
it's funny your arrogance.
d86cdec36c734e2087a970ed052762bf-750.png

Count every vote... but only when if it's for Biden.

Trump lost.

Get over it.
I agree, but you cant expect Trump supporters to just "get over it" when they tried to Tell dems "Trump won get over it" for 4 years.

Personally, if your guy lost just deal with it and vote in 4 years, but most Trump supporters are going to reciprocate after the Trump resistance for the last 4 years. So dont expect that.

How can you say it;s over when there are states where the accountability is just 90% with like 10k vote difference?!?! )))
We cannot speak of overturning the elections as there are no end results of a handful of states.

Didn't you (The Democrats) want every vote to be counted?!?!? lol what a double standard douchebags. ha ha

By all means, count every vote.

What states in particular are you concerned about?

The votes are still being counted, its the clowns on the right that were crying to stop counting in PA and simultaneously crying to keep counting in AZ, as if their brain dead conspiracies were real and the election officials were like "we got enough votes for Biden boys, throw the rest away"

I'm all for a recount, I hope AZ and GA swing back so I have 50/50 called and Biden still wins. I also know that even after the recount the right wing crybabies will still complain when it doesn't flip tens of thousands of votes across multiple states like it would need to for Trump to win.

This isn't going to the Supreme Court, its not even going to the peoples court.

Back