Major world leaders refuse to congratulate Biden. Stay silent. Mexico, Brazil,China, Russia

No.

And before someone dipstick starts spouting nonsense about "cults" I don't care that it was Trump. I care that a pack of evil pirates have hijacked America and are going to destroy her.

Lol.
Loser.
Biden is your president too, get over it.

1.png

<Neil01>
Pretty dishonest to cut off the per capita numbers. It's almost as if there's some correlation between population size and number of COVID deaths. Could it really be?

No.

And before someone dipstick starts spouting nonsense about "cults" I don't care that it was Trump. I care that a pack of evil pirates have hijacked America and are going to destroy her.

Sure you do.

Get your matching sweat suit on and pick out a favorite possession to bring with you.. the comet will be here soon!

Lol.
Loser.
Biden is your president too, get over it.

Biden is not going to be President idiot. At most he will be a shell for Kamala Harris and the far left to speak through until they can remove him for being mentally deficient.

Nitwits like you are doing immeasurable harm to this country. A lot of good people are going to get hurt by your stupidity.

Sure you do.

Get your matching sweat suit on and pick out a favorite possession to bring with you.. the comet will be here soon!

Another idiot speaks. Enjoy your senile President. I hope you like the taste of Chinese cock because that is what he is going to serve you for dinner.

Pretty dishonest to cut off the per capita numbers. It's almost as if there's some correlation between population size and number of COVID deaths. Could it really be?
just meant to be a funny observation in context to the thread topic, my own country is right there in 5th place but boris spoke up already

i went 3 out of 4 as mexico is further down the list fortunately for them

Biden is not going to be President idiot. At most he will be a shell for Kamala Harris and the far left to speak through until they can remove him for being mentally deficient.

Nitwits like you are doing immeasurable harm to this country. A lot of good people are going to get hurt by your stupidity.

You're really bitter lmao.
I drink conservatives tears, thanks for that.
But don't need to be a prick because you lost looool

Lol what?

Have you really never looked up the crime rates? That is just willfull ignorance man.

Verifiable stats from government agencies > Breitbart articles

When was the last time there was a major terrorist attack in said countries, like the very recent ones in London and Vienna?!??
I don't read Breitbard. This is an American thing. I live in Europe. And can speak for Europe, as I've been living in not just 1 but in several countries.
And I don't need news to know what's up here.
You can stay in your village of Denmark. It's irrelevant to World Politics anyways.
We were discussing why 2 of the 3 World Powers (China and Russia) don't congratulate the self-proclaimed President of USA. That was the original topic of discussion. Not about crime rates.

Hell... I can show you official statistics about how crime shot up in London (under Sadiq Khan) with numbers. If you want. If you really want it. But then you will change topics with something else I guess.

Another idiot speaks. Enjoy your senile President. I hope you like the taste of Chinese cock because that is what he is going to serve you for dinner.

<36>

So triggered.

Facts don't care about your fee fees.

When was the last time there was a major terrorist attack in said countries, like the very recent ones in London and Vienna?!??
I don't read Breitbard. This is an American thing. I live in Europe. And can speak for Europe, as I've been living in not just 1 but in several countries.
You can stay in your village of Denmark. It's irrelevant to World Politics anyways.
We were discussing why 2 of the 3 World Powers (China and Russia) don't congratulate the self-proclaimed President of USA. That was the original topic of discussion. Not about crime rates.

Hell... I can show you statistics about how crime shot up in London (under Sadiq Khan) with numbers. If you want. If you really want it. But then you will change topics with something else I guess.

Lived in hackney and Bethnal green for 5 years, never felt unsecure.

Lived in paris before that for decades, and same.

Maybe you're just a pussy ?

<escalate99>

Look, I don't particularly like Joe and The Hoe either. But the fact is they won. They didn't steal the election. They won it fair and square...as much as those words can ever be applied to politics. They certainly didn't break the law; God knows how many lawyers Trump had checking this election. If there had been widespread voter fraud, it would have been exposed by now.

Republicans have been telling Democrats, "Hilary lost. Get over it" for the last four years. Well now it's the Democrat's turn. So suck it up, buttercup.

Hell... I can show you statistics about how crime shot up in London (under Sadiq Khan) with numbers. If you want. If you really want it. But then you will change topics with something else I guess.

Rolf what a mess this post is. You speak for a continent of 750 million people?

K

You are right... you have lived in a small handful of places how dare we offer up hard verifiable crime stats against such irrefutable proof.. <Lmaoo>

Lived in hackney and Bethnal green for 5 years, never felt unsecure.

Lived in paris before that for decades, and same.

Maybe you're just a pussy ?

lol I guess there's a good reason behind your yellow card. Keep acting cocky and you will be soon out of here.
I don't think I've heard anybody said a good thing about Paris.
You are the first one who claims there are no problems there whatsoever.
And when talking about Paris and France... It has been just like a week or so with the last news of beheading.

5 years/!?!? Is that supposed to be a lot of time of living in a certain place??

Rolf what a mess this post is. You speak for a continent of 750 million people?

K

You are right... you have lived in a small handful of places how dare we offer up hard verifiable crime stats against such irrefutable proof.. <Lmaoo>

What do you mean "small handful of places"??
I've been living in big towns in UK and Germany. Also in big town in another smaller country.
They are definitely bigger "small places" than Denmark.

lol I guess there's a good reason behind your yellow card. Keep acting cocky and you will be soon out of here.
I don't think I've heard anybody said a good thing about Paris.
You are the first one who claims there are no problems there whatsoever.
And when talking about Paris and France... It has been just like a week or so with the last news of beheading.

5 years/!?!? Is that supposed to be a lot of time of living in a certain place??

6 and a half years with this account mate.

Yeah nobody cares about what you heard, europe is mostly super secure.
You have to be really unlucky for something to happen to you.
So you're scared, gotcha.

Why would I want to read the news when I can go to the primary sources and see all the stats for myself? I also live in Nothern Europe myself, arguably one of the best places in the world. Is it your belief that places like Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, Brazil and Israel are better places to live than Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Norway and so on? You can try to make that argument but it's a losing one, guaranteed.
They are if you are a part of the narrow elite who benefit from the regime which brutally exploits most of the nation's labor and natural resources, otherwise probably not.

EDIT: Tbh as much as I dislike Israel its a bit insulting to compare them to the other countries on that list. Palestinian apartheid and terrorism aside its a fairly developed country with a diversified economy so the average Israeli citizen does live better than the average citizen of Russia, Brazil, and China

<escalate99>

Look, I don't particularly like Joe and The Hoe either. But the fact is they won. They didn't steal the election. They won it fair and square...as much as those words can ever be applied to politics. They certainly didn't break the law; God knows how many lawyers Trump had checking this election. If there had been widespread voter fraud, it would have been exposed by now.

Republicans have been telling Democrats, "Hilary lost. Get over it" for the last four years. Well now it's the Democrat's turn. So suck it up, buttercup.

I'm not planning to run out and blow shit up if that is your concern. But I also recognize that this was not a free and fair process, and I'm not just going to roll over or fall in line. Not only was there fuckery with the vote itself but we had four years of outrageous smears from the media, fraudulent impeachment investigations, #resistance bullshit and abuses of power from Deep State loyalists in and out of government, and nearly a year of leftist terrorism.

And it's not just what they've done, or the fact that they keep getting away with it. It's the fact that they are harming American and regular people, and will use any leverage they can steal to do worse in the future. They have proven to themselves that leftist bullying, gaslighting, and terrorism works so it's only going to get worse.

They are if you are a part of the narrow elite who benefit from the regime which brutally exploits most of the nation's labor and natural resources, otherwise probably not.

EDIT: Tbh as much as I dislike Israel its a bit insulting to compare them to the other countries on that list. Palestinian apartheid and terrorism aside its a fairly developed country with a diversified economy so the average Israeli citizen does live better than the average citizen of Russia, Brazil, and China

True but it's really a weird society, where everything is about the ethnicity, if you're an ashkenazi you're on the top, then sephardic, then mizrahi etc ...
And people are pretty unsecure and feels they're at war for no reasons seeing the lack of casualties, they think the whole world hate them too ...

Back