Social Major media outlets rewrite narrative on covid

You're correct. However, going up to a Chinese person and repeatedly telling them it's a Chinese virus is an example of harassment. That is what the guidance says.
The phrase itself is not what makes it harassment which is what he says is though. It's getting in someone's face etc.
"If one employee has east-Asian heritage and a coworker repeatedly harasses her by claiming that Asian people caused COVID-19 or calling this ‘the Chinese virus.'

Grewal claims that noting the virus originated from China is a violation of the New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination (LAD).
Notice the clever slip in. The exact same thing Trump is being accused of by the left - and he wasn't harassing anybody - wouldn't you agree?

Which provides you with what? Movie reruns? News propaganda? Reality television? I pay for shit I actually want to watch.
It mostly provides me with quiet time, so the kids have something to do aside from asking me for rides... Yes there are some shows I watch, mainly survival shows. As far as news, I don't watch alot, but when I do watch msm, I divide the time between the biased channels and form an opinion usually somewhere in between. I'm usually pretty good at filtering out the BS.

The phrase itself is not what makes it harassment which is what he says is though. It's getting in someone's face etc.
Notice the clever slip in. The exact same thing Trump is being accused of by the left - and he wasn't harassing anybody - wouldn't you agree?
Hes harassing a nation of gorillion POC! Due to orange man's bad response, the virus should officially be renamed the Trump virus.

That's what is being said. Don't repeatedly tell a Chinese person that it's a Chinese virus. Do you not know how to read?

It mostly provides me with quiet time, so the kids have something to do aside from asking me for rides... Yes there are some shows I watch, mainly survival shows. As far as news, I don't watch alot, but when I do watch msm, I divide the time between the biased channels and form an opinion usually somewhere in between. I'm usually pretty good at filtering out the BS.

You are missing out by only listening to NBC, CNN and Fox. It's not just the bias. A lot of stuff they don't even cover at all.

You are missing out by only listening to NBC, CNN and Fox. It's not just the bias. A lot of stuff they don't even cover at all.
I guess I wasn't clear enough? That's very limited to when I watch TV. Most of time I'm on the internet for news.

They have like a billion people so China has the greatest odds of being the center of a new virus.

That's what is being said. Don't repeatedly tell a Chinese person that it's a Chinese virus. Do you not know how to read?
Man you must be blind. Trump is being accused of racism for calling this the Chinese virus. But you're telling me Grewel is not on the same wavelength with this line of thought and is not attempting to police speech. His guidance ensures people are free to call it "the Chinese virus", he just wants to stop any potential harrassment? ok.

Man you must be blind. Trump is being accused of racism for calling this the Chinese virus. But you're telling me Grewel is not on the same wavelength with this line of thought and is not attempting to police speech. His guidance ensures people are free to call it "the Chinese virus", he just wants to stop any potential harrassment? ok.

You are reading into shit that isn't there. The guidelines say that employers should take reasonable action to stop harassment when it occurs. Such as repeatedly telling someone of east-Asian heritage that it's a Chinese virus. That's all it says.

I've only read the OP, but what's the kerfuffle?

It came from China.
It was created by disgusting Chinese habits.

Case closed. Does that mean regular Cho Blow should be harassed over it? Hell no. The Chinese government, however, needs be censured once this is all over and done with. Maybe we need to build a wall around the whole cess pit if they keep exporting viruses the world over.

You are reading into shit that isn't there. The guidelines say that employers should take reasonable action to stop harassment when it occurs. Such as repeatedly telling someone of east-Asian heritage that it's a Chinese virus. That's all it says.
Well, we'll see how this manifests itself in action and how they instruct people / enforce it.

If you ask me he's on the same wavelength as the people who accuse Trump.

he should just call it the kung fu flu from now on. watch the little snowflakes commit seppuku right there

By the time the world gets this under control, Covid-20 will start making it's rounds.

I like the fact that Trump is calling it what it is. Remind the people in China to get their shit together.

Back