Major injuries you had as a kid.

Almost cut my pinky finger off stabbing a cardboard box with a pair of scissors.
My mom took me to the emergency room and get stitches.
Cut the top of my hand reaching under the couch . I had to go to the emergency room but only got butterfly bandaid
Ran into a open window at my grandmas house and cut my forehead at the hairline.
The cut healed on it's own but I remember it bled a lot
My mom and uncle took me to universal studios when I was five or six. My uncle was carrying me on his shoulders and slipped because it had been raining and landed on top of me. I hit my head on the asphalt and wound up with a concussion.

Got into an altercation with another student during gym class while in the locker room in 10th grade. To make a long story short a couple students were egging me on to say the word turtle loudly. I kept telling them to leave me alone and they kept telling me to say it so I yelled it. Another kid Marc comes from the next row of lockers over and is like who yelled turtle and I said I did to which he got angry and slammed my head into the locker which ended up cutting it open. I didn't know I was bleeding until I felt this warm sensation and then saw the blood dripping down my face and onto the ground. I don't remember what happened for the next few minutes after that. I was told by others that I had tackled the other student to the floor and was on top of him punching him in the face and had to be pulled off of him. I ended up getting suspended for a full week as did the other student. I had to go to the ER to get a shit ton of stitches. Funny thing is Marc who is the kids name and I are now really good friends.

Collapsed lung due to pnemonia as an infant.
I am glad you are still with us. I've have had medical issues myself. I have heart issues myself and was beyond lethargic and sick when I was 2 years old. My mom ended up bringing me to my pediatrician who immediately told her to go see my cardiologist at the hospital. Parent's found out hat I had a hole in my heart that was leaking blood and that emergency open heart surgery was needed or else I'd die. Long story short I had a 10% chance of survival and as you can I am still here :)

Broke the same arm twice on a bmx, had to get stitches in the back of my head because someone threw a rock at me, broke my foot skateboarding

Never drank milk as a kid. Lots of broken bones. Broken ankle trying to pop shove it a off a loading dock. Broken wrist mountain biking and trying to hit a big jump while drunk.
Broken finger, thumb, and nose throughout my fighting life.

My mom fell down the stairs when I was 8 months pregnant. At least she says she fell.

nearly severed majority of the nerves in my hand (thumb, pointer and middle finger) with a branch saw.

Would of had a gimped hand if I cut 1mm deeper.

Fractured my index finger while batting during a baseball game. I swung and the ball hit my hand. I ran to first then saw my coach running towards me and I realized there was a trail of blood from home plate to first base.

In high school I got knocked out playing baseball. I was catching in practice without a helmet and the pitch hit me in the forehead. I had a lump with the baseball seams on it for days.

I've never been injured in my life. I'm like that guy from Unbreakable. Never broken a bone, never been seriously ill.

Broke my collarbone, elbow and wrist falling off a balcony at my aunts house. The elbow was a severe compound fracture that had me in traction for about a month. While in traction I got an infection that almost resulted in me needing to have my arm amputated.

Vllzqha.jpg
Are you good now?? I love you little man!

Back