Major injuries you had as a kid.

Another thing that goes along with it, is when I finally got home I fell down and hit the back of my head because the cast was heavy. I ended up needing 12 stitches. My mom brought me to the same emergency room to get them and she told me years later that the doctors wanted to call the police on her because they thought she was abusing me.

<36>

Damn. That's crazy.

Broke my collarbone when I was about 2 years old falling out of my crib. My grandfather was watching me. He was pretty torn up about it.

Broke my right arm when I was 4 trying to jump off some sort of ride at McDonald's, trying to jump into my older cousin's arms.

And, when I was about 14, my best friend and I were rough housing. He threw a mattress at me(weird right?) and my left forearm got trapped underneath it. He proceeded to fall on said arm, with the mass of a mattress in front of it, with his knee. Instantly snapped both bones on half.

The last one is the only one I remember. Wasn't a fun summer, I'll tell yew h'wat.

fell out a window 10' onto concrete and cracked my skull 7"
i was 6
only bone i ever broke

Ear cut in a half on a circling accident

High ankle sprain at 7-8.
Torn labrum and a broken finger at 17.
A few "dingers" in high school.
I've been fortunate.

Last edited:
beginning of 4th grade. We put a mattress on the floor. I went to jump off the couch and flip onto the mattress... just landed on my head. Couldn't move. Sprained my neck.

1st night in the hospital I had to puke and called the nurse. Just as she was getting the puke bowl to me I barfed all over her and my jammies... then the replacement jammies sucked and were way too small.
Then I slept with a brick covered by a thin sheet on both sides of my head forever.
Then I get to wear a neckbrace for ever and go to school.

Oh, when I was like 2 we had our dog on the chain and he walked around and around me then a bee stung him and the little fucker freaked out and the chain broke my thigh bone.

You answer to 'Lucky' by any chance ?

The worst?

Pinky and ring finger on my right hand were cut off when I stuck my hand in a lawnmower. Since I was a bundle of stem cells back then the dr. sewed them back on and I'm good to go. Two wicked scars though.

I fell out of a tree and KOd myself pretty badly. Woke up in the hospital about 3 hours later with a nurse holding my hand.

It was Easter 25 years ago.
I was tripped playing basketball on asfalt.
My pinky finger bone stuck out.
Got some morfine and they corrected it.

Was drunk, bonfire party, was over zealous listening to music and tripped on a rock and posted my hand/forearm in the fire and got a good burn on my forearm (and was not too bad). Big scar left by the burn on my forearm.

chopped the end off my little finger, what rally hurt was my grandma sticking it under the cold water tap,

It still had to hurt like hell though.
Oh yeah it was between this and when I completely tore my rotator cuff and labrum in my shoulder as for the worst pain I've ever experienced, at least with the Labrum tear I was in the Military and I got referred to a good surgeon.

Bumped into a fat bird at school and rebounded and cracked my skull on the concrete, ever since then I have hated fat people

I cut 1/4 of my thumb off

When I was just a little boy some guy cut the skin from the top of junk

Looks kinda cool now though

Broke 4 bones and dislocated my pinky in my right hand playing basketball.

Back