Majestic Mike Bisping has proven to be a treasure of this sport

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even as a fighter he was a treasure who never gave up until he won that title, but as a commentator he is incredible. His soothing british voice never wavers, he never gets anything wrong (that I have heard yet anyway). He is basically a prodigy behind the mic and deserved to win commentator of the year. He even has the look. Then we hear glorious war stories of him winning titles with vision in one eye.

I would far rather hear him than Rogan and DC and I love Rogan and DC.

Majestic Mike ftw buddeh

Last edited:
He's a fun personality for the UFC to keep around and good analyst. Not my favorite to call the fight card though, I actually like Dan Hardy on the call better

I especially like him paired off with Chael who often seemed to be in awe of his skills behind the mic

Yes, i like him hearing him also better than Joe or DC and they come right after him.
I would like to hear Brian Stan again.

He's good but the broadcast is missing something...

It needs a lovable oaf with a highlight reel voice.

Like a Goldy or Mauro.

When something crazy happens, they elevated the excitement with their own excitement. I don't give a shit if they say dumb stuff, it's actually balances out the booth with Rogan + fighter combo with them.

He's the best commentator right now. Still has that genuine, newcomer enthusiasm on the mic, knows his shit and doesn't talk in soundbites. That moment where he legit asked Dana if Khabib was just gonna accept a rematch no questions asked and forgot to even raise his mic cause he was genuinely curious and not trying to score reporter points says everything. Dude is not pretending, he's actually in it. Plus, he's not affraid to get heat and be disliked. And, again, it's not cause he's some ESPN desk try hard, but because he's a genuine cunt.

Bisping is boss. I always knew he was the better fighter than Anderson and that was clear as day when he beat him.

Bisping would have to be the fighter that I’ve done the biggest 180 on in the time I’ve followed MMA.

He had me from the moment he KO’d Rockhold.

Its funny how hes turned things around with fans. If you go back 10 years he was genuinely one of the most hated fighters in the game. I think the combination of being around for so long, getting the fairytale title win by shutting up Rockhold and having multiple opponents pop for PEDs kind of endeared him over the later years of his career.

Back