Mairbek Taisumov?

bambammccoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
About 6 months ago he said he was thinking about exploring free agencies but considering resigning with the UFC.

7-2 in the UFC, He was part of Carlos Ferreira's 6 fight win streak and part of Michael Prazeres 10-1 UFC streak. He had 5 KOs in a row.

Any news on his decision on where to go?

Heard visa issues were preventing him from fighting in the UFC. Sucks because it seems his prime is slipping away.

I remember him having visa issues, but he may have retired. Dude's a killer but may have cardio issues. He had trouble getting fights iirc, Pettis and others were turning him down.

His best win is probably Damkovsky, Alan Patrick or Des Green...His win streak was over sorta the bottom of the barrel for UFC fighters and lost to anyone good he fought. Some were overrating him haaard with the future champ talk lol. He had non stop visa issues but idk what happened either.

Heard visa issues were preventing him from fighting in the UFC. Sucks because it seems his prime is slipping away.

Visa issues are no longer a problem. He has finished out his contract with the UFC.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything yet.

He's still in the UFC I saw a clip of him recently where he said he finally got a US visa approved, but after that, no news.

Check my signature.

He was a very, very dirty lad with some very dubious ties.

Dude is a real scamer, lying to Austria that he is being persecuted by Russia and Chechnya to get recognized as refugee and then afterwards going back to Russia and meeting with Kadyrov and playing best friends….

Such kind of scaming dirt is the reason real refugeees face problems when trying to flee!

Inactivity/visa issues interrupting a promising career.

Back