Mairbek Taisumov - 6 month USADA suspension (Stanozolol)

I highly doubt you’ve been in any type of testing pool for any sports. You were most likely one of the marching bad kids in high school

you clearly didnt read what I said.

Theres percieved levels of risk.

If you take nothing but third party certified supplements you are considered to have minimized your risk as much as possible, and are unlikely to get any more than a warning.

In fact, NO THIRD PARTY CERTIFIED SUPPLEMENT HAS EVER BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR A POSITIVE TEST

Nobody is saying dont take supplements, its about choices and levels of risk

if you minimize your risk, using certified reputable products you will face no punishment.. at the other end of the scale if you are reckless you will get no reduction.

I can tell you now, if you walk into GNC, they have more than SEVENTY own label supplements that are third party certified by informed-choice and if you tested positive as a result of using one of those supplements you would face NO suspension.

And yes, I have played sports, and I have been in the testing pool. And I used supplements, BUT there was about a 0.0000000000000001% chance of me ever testing positive and even then I would have likely faced zero suspension because the supplements I used were all third party certified.

I highly doubt you’ve been in any type of testing pool for any sports. You were most likely one of the marching bad kids in high school

we dont have marching bands in the uk, hell we dont even have high school as such.

I even had a tue :D (Salbutemol)

If I was a manager, I'd be in cahoots with supplement companies for my clients' best interests ;)

Why do you think Malki's lawyer Howard Jacobs is best buddies with Paul Scott who runs a lab that tests supplements....

Buys Russian supplement named 'olympic' or whatever.

Is surprised it contains steroids.

I know him in person and I know that he would never use PED.
I also know that a lot of our fighters can't pass doping test, because they absolutely do not control what supplements they are taking. A lot of supplements are gifted to fighters by local shops, because it is a great ad, if a guy like Mairbek buys stuff from them.
That's a real big problem, actually, because a lot of our fighters try to stay clean, but there's so much tainted supplements, you just can't do it.

This! Seriously some people don't know how to read, I don't even understand how they managed to get on a forum...

Is Sherdog still asking brain busting Mensa level questions like "what does MMA stand for?"

(Or was it UFC... either way, maybe they could up the bar a little and weed out some dumbasses)

wow what a blessing. he can take them all he wants now and if any metabolites show its because of the 1st test lol how many picograms was it?

for fuck sakes lol.

pretty sure he's a top 10 fighter but i feel like he's never gonna fuckin break into it because he either can't get fights, gets a fight but then visa issues fuck it up, and now shit like this happening.

I have read the whole thread and all these "another jacked russian" posts, so here's some pictures of "clean" athlete from USA.
;)<45>;)

6565.jpg
5885.jpg

But Cody (his former training partner) accused him of being on EPO... they should've been testing for it since that was in between their first and second fight...
You can’t expect usada to test based on tweets.

There’s an anonymous channel for athletes to go through directly to usada if they want.

You can’t expect usada to test based on tweets.

There’s an anonymous channel for athletes to go through directly to usada if they want.

Their response to Ali shows otherwise.

Do we know if Cody complained in person or not? I assume he did more than tweet.

Their response to Ali shows otherwise.

Do we know if Cody complained in person or not? I assume he did more than tweet.
Them responding to a tweet doesn’t mean they should alter their testing practices because of it.

You think Cody filed a complaint through the official channel and hasn’t mentioned it?

Everyone in my signature will be champ someday. Mystic VVarhead

He fights once a year if he fights at all and has had tons of setbacks like this, dude’s not getting any younger and is not a world-beater, I disagree with you.

Them responding to a tweet doesn’t mean they should alter their testing practices because of it.

You think Cody filed a complaint through the official channel and hasn’t mentioned it?

The purpose of USADA is to catch cheaters and create a level-playing field. Official complaint or not.

Let's say you are part of USADA and you cared about your job. If you got a tip like that from a former training partner would you look into it, or test for that substance? I know USADA can't test for everything, so why not test for something the fighter has been accused of, by a credible source. Even if he didn't file paperwork (that could get him in trouble from his boss, or ridiculed and mocked by the fanbase in general)...

Back