Mairbek Taisumov - 6 month USADA suspension (Stanozolol)

Taisumov is a fighter that I dont think is clean anyways.

99.999% of Russian athletes are on PEDs.

Disappointing news, maybe he took that supplement knowing that it had this ped?

Plot twist, you're that dick head.

Also damn, Taisumov been out too long already. Just want to see him bang already.
Oh no! Some random thinks I'm a dick. Plot twist : I couldn't care less about what some random on the internet thinks of me.

I'm not here to make friends, guy.

Taisumov is a fighter that I dont think is clean anyways.

99.999% of Russian athletes are on PEDs.

Disappointing news, maybe he took that supplement knowing that it had this ped?

Then other .01% is Fedor Emelianenko just so everybody knows.

there is no approved list as such, not from usada

there are companies that third party test and accredit supplements such as NFS and Informed-Choice but these supplements were not third party certified

(Should be noted that no third party certified supplement has ever caused a positive test)

Then if there is no such list, and the fighter is taking a supplement that has NO illegal ingredients listed on the bottle but is further tested to have traces of other illegal ingredients in that bottle then how is it the fighters fault is the point. He may be elgible to fight now but because the testing process takes upwards of 6 months to complete that fighter is missing out on money. USADA needs to find a quicker way to streamline that process.

Then other .01% is Fedor Emelianenko just so everybody knows.
The greatest HW ever, was clean in a promotion and era where everyone was juicing? {<doc}

Then if there is no such list, and the fighter is taking a supplement that has NO illegal ingredients listed on the bottle but is further tested to have traces of other illegal ingredients in that bottle then how is it the fighters fault is the point. He may be elgible to fight now but because the testing process takes upwards of 6 months to complete that fighter is missing out on money. USADA needs to find a quicker way to streamline that process.

As I say there are third party certified supplements. There are good supplement choices and bad supplement choices and penalties accordingly.

USADA take into account degree of risk.

At one end, you have a fighter that only uses third party certified supplements, that thoroughly researches brands etc before using them. They are deemed to have taken little or no risk, and will probably get nothing more than a warning.

Then you have an athlete who doesnt use third party certified supplements or do thorough research, but buys what they think are reputable looking brands. They will be deemed to have taken a certain amount of risk. They maybe get 6 months for their degree of fault/responsibility.

Then you get an athlete who takes no care at all, buys supplements called Super-Shred-Gains, from no name websites.. they have taken a much higher degree of risk and must bear a greater amount of responsibility.

Then you get the guy who has taken a dick pill, which was crushed and broken,l from a packet that said "for research purposes only - not for human consumption", they are deemed by an arbitration panel as "reckless"

Does he even fight more often than every 6mo? Doesnt hurt him, move on

Usada takes out another Russian. Deh conspiracy continues.

Also, shout out to our boy, Lewis Bologna, on rejoining the Sherdog fold. Our Chi-Mex brother from another mother.

I don't feel like tainted supplements should be allowed as an excuse, ever. USADA's policies clearly state that ANY ingestion of banned substances carries a strict or absolute liability sanction, meaning your level or moral blameworthiness is technically irrelevant.

Everyone caught with PEDs, even in cases of tainted supplements, should get the FULL sanction. It should then be up to the athlete to sue the supplement manufacturer in court for their lost wages due to the suspension. On that front, USADA could support the fighter as witnesses that the supplement was indeed contaminated.

Step 1. Buy a fuck load of dodgy supllements

Step 2. Test what traces are in them

Step 3. Start doping with whatever banned traces are found

Step 4. Profit?

He's eligible to fight since three days ago so this suspension is irrelevant, lol at guys presenting actual examples of tainted supplements with the specific chemical in question not even being listed on it getting any type of suspension anyway.

Back