Maiquel Falcao wins fight by submission. Then gets NC.

Necrocrawler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well folks, im sorry if this have already been posted.

Looks like the polemic Maiquel Falcao got robbed last year.

Apparently, he fought Artur Guseinov at an event in Russia at December, finishing him by RNC.

But... If you enter today at sherdog what you get is a NC against Alavutdin Gadjiev.
Can someone confirm this?

I also have a brazilian source:

http://www.tatame.com.br/sujeira-br...zacao-anula-resultado-para-proteger-oponente/

That was guseinov for sure and that was a sub win by falcao, so wtf happened???

Why a nc

"Also, I was told that they could not put this fight on Sherdog, because my opponent had such a contract with the UFSC and could not lose the fight. I was told that after a few days, would put my win in the registry, but I ended up returning to Brazil without much of the money and my victory annulled by these crooks"

Thats terrible. Sherdog has it listed as a win for Falcao though.

Tough for me to have too much sympathy for that guy but that's still a big steaming load of shit

What's the story behind this?

Hardy got tapped by an RNC in England but it was overturned later due to punches to the back of the head. I think it was BS but I'm a Swede (like Diego) so I'm biased. It's on yt if you wanna check it out for yourself.

a promoter doing bs tactics to protect one of his guys?!?!?!?!

Never......

Was this the same incident when Maiquel said his opponent tapped out on three different occasions but the ref did nothing about it?

Back