Mainstream Article: Ronda going to get #murked and #rekt LEL

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LEL even CBS thinks shes going to get #rekt #murked

http://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/a...-out-by-a-superior-fighter-she-helped-create/

Rousey's greatest defense -- that sheen of fear and impenetrable greatness -- is gone. Nunes knows it, and she'll attack accordingly.

This week, Rashad Evans told me that nothing can rattle a fighter more than not knowing when you step into the octagon if you still have it.

My bet is that Rousey doesn't, and she knows it, and soon enough the world will, too.

Cancerous user, cancerous article, and cancerous thread/title.

<6>

"Nunes has never been submitted in her pro career."

Was her first loss amateur or poor fact checking?

Shameful article. Is Combat sports the only sport in which the critics think of themselves as tough as the fighters?

And are there any consequences for this guy if he's wrong? Because this isn't an article where he's saying he thinks Rousey will lose. He's saying he knows she will.

Not to compare Rousey to Ali, but do you remember all the shit the media and the 'pro boxing critics' said about Ali before his fight with Foreman? They said the most horrific things imaginable. Here was a guy that the critics claimed to love and respect, but they were dragging him through the mud like he was a bum.

Fighters put so much on th eline and they get treated like shit. Do I like Rousey's attitude, not really. Do I respect her abilities, absolutely.

Not to compare Rousey to Ali, but do you remember all the shit the media and the 'pro boxing critics' said about Ali before his fight with Foreman? They said the most horrific things imaginable. Here was a guy that the critics claimed to love and respect, but they were dragging him through the mud like he was a bum.
No we are not 700 years old

Back