Main Event UFC 256 ?

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ufc 256 has no main event since Nunes vs Megan Anderson is released !

The last PPV of the year must be correct... Yan vs Sterling will sell nothing, it will be a shit PPV !

Maybe Lightweight vacant title fight or interim HW fight ?

What about WW?
I dont see many more options tbh.

Khabibs not being stripped so no vacant title

More excited for Jacare vs Vettori and Gane vs Junior

Doesn't ESPN cover so many ppvs automatically for UFC? Like in the 250k area? If that's the case, UFC obviously isn't worried about the majority of the cards. Why cough up more cash to get a headlining fight that isn't mas/khabib/conor/stipe/jones/izzy? Scrambling to add buys when you can just roll with what you got and if it draws 125k you're still turning a profit

I'm excited for Yan/Sterling. I was actually pleasantly surprised when they made the match cause I thought for sure they were going to try to make some stupid money fight instead.

I'll admit it does feel more like a co-main for a year ender but.....oh nvmd I just looked at the rest of the card, it's pretty dismal.

Why are you worried about the PPV sales?? Im not, Nunes vs Anderson off is sort of a plus imho, its a co-main (at best) being billed as main event over legit fighters in a legit weight class...smh.

Yan/Sterling is a fucking great fight.

I'll let Dana worry about PPV sales.

Ufc 256 has no main event since Nunes vs Megan Anderson is released !

The last PPV of the year must be correct... Yan vs Sterling will sell nothing, it will be a shit PPV !

Maybe Lightweight vacant title fight or interim HW fight ?
Whatever your thoughts are on it this is still being treated as a pandemic. Some of the cards aren't the greatest and i'm not the biggest fan of Dana but what he's done during these times has been awesome. Steady events his whole year. Hats off to the guy, it's not his fault. It's very hard to do business in the U.S. and most parts of the world right now.

Then don't watch it
Wait, well then what the hell am i gonna fill my time with if i'm not complaining about the fight cards, Uncle Dana, the famous GOAT debate, WMMA sucking, Conor McGregor, screwing over Tony Ferguson, Jones being scared and on the decline, Eric Silva, the fighter Kevin Lee, more GOAT talk, Johnny Walker being the next big thing, posting the Conor/Khabib GIF and why my moms basement being is too small.

Did i miss anything???

Last edited:
Conor McGregor wanted to fight in 2020 but they told him to wait till January, maybe they should've just let him be on this card.

Conor is a joker.
He knows the UFC won't book him this year without attendance and suddenly he is in a rush to fight.
It's fake he never wanted to fight this year.
Just trying to hype his image up as a 'warrior' who is always ready.

Yan vs Sterling is good enough for a PPV main event and much better than Nunes vs Anderson.

Problem is the how weak the rest of the card is, same with 255.

Back