Main event for UFC 177

Just noticed this show is taken off of UFC.com, wonder if they just pulled it due to not having a worthy fight.

Would be ideal in my eyes, could just be UFC.com mess up.

Probably two fuckers we've never heard of at the rate things are going.

Less then 10 weeks till showtime.

At this point I think UFC may be waiting for the result of Weidman vs. Machida.

If the champ leaves that fight healthy, then they got no problem booking a middleweight title fight for the Rio PPV in October. In that case Dillashaw vs. Assuncao/Barao could headline 177.

If Weidman and Machida leave injured, then Assuncao/Barao would probably headline the Rio PPV, and so Johnson vs. Dodson II would have to headline 177.

Knowing the UFC they will the BW rematch
They don't want another ufc 174 snooze fest

sooo.. anyone thinking this becomes a fight night/free card? im so lost as to what can headline a ppv at this point in time

At this point, the only possibilities I foresee are JDS vs Reem/Barnett or Hendricks vs Rory.

There is a chance that MM or Dillashaw will headline, but unlikely after the last 2 PPVs.

Black Fedor vs Wrestler Barrista 2: BLACK FEDOR NEEDS SURGERY (fair handicap)

If Reem is really on the Conn card then I don't honestly believe this is going to happen. Just cancel it and have a lot of build for Jones/Gus, save the big fights for that show.

If Reem is really on the Conn card then I don't honestly believe this is going to happen. Just cancel it and have a lot of build for Jones/Gus, save the big fights for that show.

I agree. There is already UFC 176 in the month of August. The UFC doesn't have enough stars, or healthy stars to fill up another card in August. Besides with all the cards the UFC is putting on Fox, FS1, FS2 and fight pass there is no need for 2 PPV's in a month.

Back