Maidana Vs Corley

McMurder

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure the majority of you will be watching UFC 118 tonight, as will I, but Maidana is fighting Corley and was wondering if anyone knows what time it starts and where a guy could watch it?

maidanapresser1.jpg

Wish I knew, but Corley just got KO'd pretty viciously by Hernandez.

Don't see this going much better for him.

lol, epic face off..

Hopefully Maidana wins easily and will face Bradley.

There doesn't seem to be an ounce of ill feeling between the two. Hope Maidana shows a bit of compassion and ends the fight quick.

I am pulling for Chop-Chop to pullout the upset. Any body know what time it starts I did a yahoo search and ain't find nothing.

More likely if Maidana wins he will face Khan.

thats what we've been hearing considering both are GBP fighters but I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully it happens, Khan could prove a lot in that fight if he doesn't get caught and take a nap.

Maybe, but he was shedueled to fight Bradley, so maybe they will try again?

who was scheduled to fight Bradley? last I heard Bradley and Alexander were in negotiations(though it wasn't going to smoothly) and Maidana was Khan's mandatory.

Maidana and Bradley were schedule to fight a few months ago when Marcos pulled cause of his back, but later said it was really mangement problems.

it's on TyC Sports in Argentina... you MAY be able to find a SOPcast or similar.

ha was just wondering about that

i have low hopes, though, but i'll look around

Actually, TVU is supposed to have the TyC Sports channel, so , NOT Sopcast, but TVU.

It's Ch 71232 or @ Here

Good question... Coverage begins @ 10pm Pacific, 9pm Central/Mountain etc.

However, this isn't 100% since I'm @ work, and I don't have access to a TVU player to see if it works, or where they're @ on their schedule.

In THEORY, the information I've provided is accurate. Test it out well in advance.

Good question... Coverage begins @ 10pm Pacific, 9pm Central/Mountain etc.

However, this isn't 100% since I'm @ work, and I don't have access to a TVU player to see if it works, or where they're @ on their schedule.

In THEORY, the information I've provided is accurate. Test it out well in advance.

did you mean 10 eastern?

did you mean 10 eastern?

I'm just going by the TV Guide website for Buenos Aires, and it indicated 10 pm LA time.

But yeah that'd be like 3AM or something bizarre in Argentina. They are broadcasting a bunch of soccer, and I'm not sure that it's being broadcast LIVE.

I can't verify @ work.

Back