Maia or Khabib?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Which of them is the most avoided fighter in the division? In fact, the champions is afraid of them.

Khabib, but only because the 155 champ has more to lose than the 170.

Maia taps khabib in under a round, easily

What a joke question

Maia is one of the best grapplers to ever grace the octagon, what is khabib a white belt?

Sad this is even asked

What a joke question

Maia is one of the best grapplers to ever grace the octagon, what is khabib a white belt?

Sad this is even asked

I don't think TS was matching them up, but rather asking which one other fighters duck more.

I like Maia a lot and he can beat anyone at 170 on any given night. However, he can also lose to any in the top10 on any given night I feel. He has had a great run, epic one even, but when I watch him fight I am always worried that if he cannot get the take down RIGHT NOW he will get blasted on the feet. I always have this feeling.
I always root for him but I'm aware that he may get blasted at any point.

I don't think TS was matching them up, but rather asking which one other fighters duck more.

Maia by literally anything he wants, dude literally threw chael sonnen over his head and caught him in a flying reverse mounted triangle choke. Khabib fakes an injury during maias walk out to avoid embarassment

What a joke question

Sad this is even asked
Sambo doesn't give out colored belts. He's never lost a fight based almost exclusively on his grappling; but yeah sure his grappling sucks :rolleyes:

I think that they are both champion material. Not sure that Dana will actually make Conor vs Khabib as he wants to milk that cow a bit longer.

Maia for me I've seen Khabib handled even though he won. Maia is a beast if he catches you on the fence or canvas as is Khabib but I think more fear Maia @WW than Khabib @LW.

Maia for me I've seen Khabib handled even though he won. Maia is a beast if he catches you on the fence or canvas as is Khabib but I think more fear Maia @WW than Khabib @LW.
I've seen Maia lose several times; what are you talking about?

Maia with a good cardio would be a motherfucking unbeatable killer, his BJJ is just out of the league

He would be like let's go Khabib take me down, i fuckin dare you

Sambo doesn't give out colored belts. He's never lost a fight based almost exclusively on his grappling; but yeah sure his grappling sucks :rolleyes:
How are his adcc results? Let me guess sambo doesnt translate well to adcc :rolleyes:

Back