Maia: "Am I the best fighter in WW division? No. Am I the toughest? No".

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

"...but I can win the title"

Lol. I just love that guy. The whole interview was enjoyable. He needs only one win to surpass Anderson`s 16 win in the UFC, thats pretty crazy.

War Maia!

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Demian_Maia_ESCAPE.gif

War Maia! I would love to see him win the belt then retire. He's my favorite grappler of all time!

"Am I the strongest? No. Am I the hardest working? No. Am I the smartest? No. I forget where I was going with this."

I want him to get a shot so bad... Think he'll get there eventually, tho he doesnt have much time left

lol I'm in the middle of the interview now. That's pretty funny. I really hope Maia strangles Brown and then wins the belt.

I hate that he's right. Boring as fk, but can nullify any fight from actually happening and just gluing himself to anyone.

Would love to see Maia challenge for UFC gold again. I hope he wins a title before he retires... preferrably by Gogoplata or some ridiculous sub.

Maia is the Bader of the WW, guy will never be champion.

I hate that he's right. Boring as fk, but can nullify any fight from actually happening and just gluing himself to anyone.
I enjoy watching him fight , top level grappler and the best jiu jitsu in the UFC . I don't think he nullifies fights , he is always looking to manoeuvre opponents into submissions , joy to watch.

love maia's i won't hit you on the ground but i will submit the fuck out of you attitude, really a likeable fighter

Back