Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

WOW. This Girl, who is 15, Benched 345 lbs RAW yesterday. Grade 9 weightlifting guys can't even think of doing close to 300 pounds RAW bench.

From what little research I could be bothered to do, it does seem like she's on par with males in her age bracket. There were some IPF sub-juniors who crushed her numbers at the 2017 championship obviously, but most of them were a year or two older.

Kind of pointless to compare at such young age though, since ability is dictated by what stage of puberty the lifter is in. In this respect, the males are actually at a disadvantage.

Compare Reeves to the female sub-junior side though, and she's really, really good - up there with the best of them. Assuming we don't deduct 10-15 kg from her pb to allow for competition conditions.

https://www.powerlifting.sport/file.../subjuniors-juniors/detailed_scoresheet_m.htm

https://www.powerlifting.sport/file.../subjuniors-juniors/detailed_scoresheet_w.htm

15 years is not that young. Males are still at advantage at this age. That's why we have different classes for girls and boys.

In the PED age with female feats and old man feats I take a lot of things with a grain of salt.

15 years old. To think that she could quite possibly have been in puberty since 11 or 12 makes it more impressive

As for the big guys in the gym, I suggest you read a few books or articles or biographies about famous BB'er and their admitted insecurities. I didn't invent it, I was actually quite surprised when I read about that, although in hindsight it should not be surprising. You don't think you have mental issues when your goal is to become 280lbs of muscle when you're not even 6 feet tall?!?
So the insecurities of a few bodybuilders encompass and apply to all "big guys"? Also, is it possible that some bodybuilders don't have mental issues and are doing bodybuilding to make a career out of it, get sponsored, and bang gym hotties.

In the PED age with female feats and old man feats I take a lot of things with a grain of salt.

She is too young to take PEDs. I don't think a 14 year old girl would take them.

Never seen this girl and Mark Henry in the same room, at the same time.

Coincidence? I think NOT...

View attachment 490463
File:Mark_Henry_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg

url
<VinceShock>

She's on track of having the highest official raw bench from a female. Good for her. I wish I could remember her name, but when I use to post a lot in the powerlifting/strongman sub forum on bb.com there was this high school girl that was strong AF from reading her training log. Many people questioned her, but she ended up being legit. She was a bigger gal, but if I'm not mistaken she benched in the 300s raw at a meet. This was over a decade ago though. I wish I could remember her name. Pound for pound though on the bench, Jennifer Thompson is a beast.

Just remembered who she was. April Mathis. Her best raw bench is 457 pounds. Highest raw bench from a female I believe. I wonder if this Reeves girl could top her one day.
https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/aprilmathis

Here is a video of a 447 raw bench

Watch real Stefanie Cohen powerlifting time code 4:07

Stefi Cohen is a BEAST. Did you see her piss herself on her all time wilks deadlift?

I think it was 520 pounds!

Stefi Cohen is a BEAST. Did you see her piss herself on her all time wilks deadlift?

I think it was 520 pounds!

Kristen Dunsmore does that all the time. It's a thing now.

Wow. 15 Year Old Girl just benched 350 lbs RAW

That's about my 1 rep max- insert your own Sherdogger alpha badass joke here- but I'm struggling like a mofo and praying my spotter doesn't sneeze. Color me impressed.

She, a 15 year old girl, bench pressed 355 lbs RAW {World Record}. How is it possible for a girl?

That's a female?

q2bYxpB.jpg

I'll their word for it....

That shit has been debated for a while now. Biologically I believe it's a female, but if I had to guess she was already having hormonal issues. Maybe something like PCOS. Combine that with anabolics and I guess this can happen. I'm sure someone from Sherdog is willing to confirm <Eek2.0>

Back