Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

Most people have no clue about cheque drops or halo and how they can near instantaneously increase power output without changing the the dimensions of your body.
Most people have no clue that without great genetics you'll never make it to the nfl or any professional sport. Drugs take the average person up a notch, but they won't make you a champion.

Last edited:
Most people have no clue about cheque drops or halo and how they can near instantaneously increase power output without changing the the dimensions of your body.
The USAPL and IPF test all the winners post event (the IPF also randomly tests before the meet). Mahailya was definitely tested following her USAPL performance. Cheque drops and halo are retarded to use in a tested fed. The ones who get away with juicing are relying on squeezing in a cycle between random tests. And only the lower level guys can do that. The champions are under extra scrutiny.

It doesn't take genius to feed some orals and give copious amounts of Testosterone to someone. If I'm on fuck tons of gear and know what I'm doing, do I really need a stable of record breakers. True I can take all the roids I want and never be Cailer Woolam but He could also not be Cailer Woolam without the drugs either.
It's not about feeding her drugs, any idiot can do that. It's about outsmarting the tests, either through undetectable compounds or manipulating the testers. The entirety of the Russian Olympic program couldn't beat the tests but some HS coach can?

I'm guessing you jumped on gear way before you ever hit your own natural limits, hence your belief that it holds magical properties. You really should take a look at this:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-powerlifting-tells-us-about-the-effects-of-peds/
Collectively, the disparities in competition averages and world records between tested and non-tested powerlifters are about what most studies say they should be. For example, research published in the journal Sports Medicine found that steroids can increase an athlete’s strength by 5 to 20 percent. Gaynor said most powerlifters think PEDs give them about a 7 to 12 percent increase in strength.

easter-feature-powerlifting-2.png

Roids make strong people stronger, within reasonable limits. A gifted natty will outlift an enhanced lifter with average genetics, but a gifted AND enhanced lifter will blow him away.

The USAPL and IPF test all the winners post event (the IPF also randomly tests before the meet). Mahailya was definitely tested following her USAPL performance. Cheque drops and halo are retarded to use in a tested fed. The ones who get away with juicing are relying on squeezing in a cycle between random tests. And only the lower level guys can do that. The champions are under extra scrutiny.

It's not about feeding her drugs, any idiot can do that. It's about outsmarting the tests, either through undetectable compounds or manipulating the testers. The entirety of the Russian Olympic program couldn't beat the tests but some HS coach can?

I'm guessing you jumped on gear way before you ever hit your own natural limits, hence your belief that it holds magical properties. You really should take a look at this:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-powerlifting-tells-us-about-the-effects-of-peds/
Collectively, the disparities in competition averages and world records between tested and non-tested powerlifters are about what most studies say they should be. For example, research published in the journal Sports Medicine found that steroids can increase an athlete’s strength by 5 to 20 percent. Gaynor said most powerlifters think PEDs give them about a 7 to 12 percent increase in strength.

Roids make strong people stronger, within reasonable limits. A gifted natty will outlift an enhanced lifter with average genetics, but a gifted AND enhanced lifter will blow him away.

Yeah, my point wasnt addressing comp level performers but rather the person arguing body composition vs strength gains

Most people have no clue that without great genetics you'll never make it to the nfl or any professional sport. Drugs take the average person up a notch, but they won't make you a champion.

That's true but genetic composition also a play a huge role in roid usage pending on each individual's ability for how well and how much their receptors bind.

Who is to say that those lifters tested were all drug free ?

So I already hit 405 and weight between 245 -250. If I get on one of these pete rubish or hardcore cycles , like big enough to change the nature of my sex like April Mathis , I'm only gonna see a 50 pound jump in my bench ? ......lol sure thing.

I really wish I had an extra 2k laying around to take all the drugs and put this to the test.

Who is to say that those lifters tested were all drug free ?

So I already hit 405 and weight between 245 -250. If I get on one of these pete rubish or hardcore cycles , like big enough to change the nature of my sex like April Mathis , I'm only gonna see a 50 pound jump in my bench ? ......lol sure thing.

They're passing their tests. What more do you want from them? You should probably voice your concerns to the tested federations, let them know that they need to do a better job.

Which fed did you hit the 405 in?

Ha what a weird set of graphs. Took me some <{fry}> because they put the dependent variable on the x axis. I was about to be like, "I bet everyone is juicing and the biggest events are the only ones actually tested."

Even if she is juiced to the gills she's still blowing away any numbers you'd be posting if you were equally on the juice.

So your point is she's genetically and naturally stronger than most guys? How is it possible? Just put her into men's division then if it was all for great genetics. How come we don't see other natural bigger women (6'+ tall and 250+ pounds) outlifting men? So according to your logic, we can expect Mark Henry's or Brock Lesnar's daughters to be stronger than an average man?

Jesse Norris, a great young, powerlifter competed in USAPL till he tested positive. Then he switched to USPA. In Mahailya's case, she wants to be a weightlifter and can switch careers or the federation if gets caught in powerlifting.

So your point is she's genetically and naturally stronger than most guys? How is it possible? Just put her into men's division then if it was all for great genetics. How come we don't see other natural bigger women (6'+ tall and 250+ pounds) outlifting men? So according to your logic, we can expect Mark Henry's or Brock Lesnar's daughters to be stronger than an average man?

Jesse Norris, a great young, powerlifter competed in USAPL till he tested positive. Then he switched to USPA. In Mahailya's case, she wants to be a weightlifter and can switch careers or the federation if gets caught in powerlifting.
Brock's daughter would definitely outlift you.
Brock-Lesnar-family-children-daughter-Mya-Lynn-Lesnar.jpg

And Norris tested positive for a stimulant from a tainted supplement, not a roid. I'm actually curious how he'd do if he was unleashed in an untested fed and went full Lillibridge. Because his tested numbers were insane.

Lol, Jesse got popped for a stimulant in his preworkout and got a relatively short suspension. When did he switch to the USPA, he hasn't competed in over 3 years. Glad you're back btw.

Reading comprehension's not exactly your strong suit, eh?

Back