Magomedsultan Magomedsultanov

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone catch his fight at UAE Warriors event this weekend?

It didn't end in his favour this time but I think he'll be back and eventually in the UFC.

He was on the same card Usman Nurmagomedov.

20191201_190620.jpg

lol who is that Khabib's 3rd cousin

And even a Kamaru Usmanurmagomedov

lol who is that Khabib's 3rd cousin

Usman is undefeated and Khabib, Abdulmanap and Islam were at the event.

But I'm not sure if Magomedsharipov joined to support Magomedsultan Magomedsultanov

Wonder what his middle name is?

Usman is undefeated and Khabib, Abdulmanap and Islam were at the event.

But I'm not sure if Magomedsharipov joined to support Magomedsultan Magomedsultanov
Is there any (legal.......) site where we can watch this event?

f0c57853e3c7d5c4702ed0d98e7f14e2793ebd1f9d52b982207e26c79365269e.jpg

Ackmed, the Kahbib fan who thinks that everybody associated with Khabib is soon to be UFC high caliber fighter with same record as Khabib

I dont give a fuck Dontgiveafuckov is another good fighter.

Good this thread moved to its appropriate place

Khabib is a future LW GOAT but we dont give a fuck about Usman, Umar or his brother. They are trash, who are beating Russian cans and who will loose in their debut the min they step in UFC, if they do. Dont think Dana cares.

Ackmed, the Kahbib fan who thinks that everybody associated with Khabib is soon to be UFC high caliber fighter with same record as Khabib...

You do realise this thread is a (lame) joke about the fighters name and not a sincere praise of the fighter?

Ackmed, the Kahbib fan who thinks that everybody associated with Khabib is soon to be UFC high caliber fighter with same record as Khabib

I dont give a fuck Dontgiveafuckov is another good fighter.

Good this thread moved to its appropriate place

Khabib is a future LW GOAT but we dont give a fuck about Usman, Umar or his brother. They are trash, who are beating Russian cans and who will loose in their debut the min they step in UFC, if they do. Dont think Dana cares.

Lol stfu, it was an obvious light thread at the lengthy name. Every other reply got that.

That yellow quilted vest thingee over the black short sleeved t-shirt is an....interesting fashion choice for an interviewer, especially in Abu Dhabi.

Elias Theodoro is now representing Lebanon

Screenshot_20191201-194719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back