Media Magomed Ankalaev nearly retired after Paul Craig loss: ‘You can say I had the worst loss in UFC’

How the fuck was I anti religion, Fuckwad?
Because saying something is God’s will is a pretty basic statement of monotheistic religion. Only anti-religion morons take shots at that. You’re not fooling anyone skippy.

I was being crass towards what I perceived as a bit of a homophobic remark, making a joke that I was gay and would beat him up. To me it seemed like you chose the wrong bridge to stand on but it's text and Sherdog, doesn't matter and now I'm glad we ended up with this dialogue. Might actually hit you up though, Fortune is really close to where I'm at since moving back.
Perfect well hmu anytime and we can get some work in sherbro! Or anyone else who sees this in the Los Angeles area. Pay the day fee for the gym and I’ll show you around etc and we can work out. Im not a trainer or in any way affiliated with the business side of the gym. Im just a gym rat that loves fight sports… so this isn’t some weird Personal trainer looking for clients type of nonsense.

Because saying something is God’s will is a pretty basic statement of monotheistic religion. Only anti-religion morons take shots at that. You’re not fooling anyone skippy.
If everything in the world is "god's will", then that god is an immoral monster.

Nice! Then you know where it is and likely have seen me, come back and let’s get some work in. I don’t need to be a “tough guy” in all fairness you were the one trying to fight someone on an online forum im simply talking about some friendly sparring which I do multiple times a week with some of my best friends (for many years). I am not coming from a place of malice just healthy competition which I’m all about. I’ve been on these forums for many years and have invited people to train dozens of times sherbro. Untwist your panties and just come back and train sometime.

The original post was deleted due to homophobia and he got carded for it, then @HuskySamoan responded to him and you quoted him, me deleting it after the fact.

If you would really believe in heaven and hell that would be one and only thing on your mind. You would focus on religion 247.

These guys mention god time to time but it looks like they are doing side quest or something. It looks like they are fighters first.

If you would really believe in heaven and hell that would be one and only thing on your mind. You would focus on religion 247.

These guys mention god time to time but it looks like they are doing side quest or something. It looks like they are fighters first.

I don't think most religions require you to focus on it 24/7 and not be able to have a life, besides one strictly dedicated to worship and the like.

Back