Magny War Wagon!!!

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's go. Larkin was in beast mode last fight doesn't take away he is on the up and up. But not one to kick someone while they are down I hope Hendricks makes things interesting. He has been through a lot lately.

Im in.

Magny may never be a champion but the guy is really active and I like that.

Magny is overrated.

Up and up? Lombard almost killed him and Magny got KO'd in his next fight.

Credit to him for surviving the storm against Lombard and finishing it after Lombard punched himself to death,.

Let's go. Larkin was in beast mode last fight doesn't take away he is on the up and up. But not one to kick someone while they are down I hope Hendricks makes things interesting. He has been through a lot lately.

Magny deserved that win! I truthfully get nervous when he fights because I like him and his personality so much. Last fight sucked but it was Larkins' night and he's a beast. Can't wait to see Neil fight again, hopefully he picks up momentum

Magny deserved that win! I truthfully get nervous when he fights because I like him and his personality so much. Last fight sucked but it was Larkins' night and he's a beast. Can't wait to see Neil fight again, hopefully he picks up momentum
I can't beleive he got the nod normally they give no credit for subs from the bottom. Judges are learning. Cool ish.

I think this result was more of Hendricks looking bad, rather than Magny looking good.

I think this result was more of Hendricks looking bad, rather than Magny looking good.
johnny didnt look bad, he just didnt do anything when he had top control.

he still won the fight imo

I was disappointed by his performance tonight. Struggled a lot with post-USADA Hendricks. I don't see Magny getting past gatekeeper status.

Back