Magny vs. Cerrone Next?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
If Cowboy gets past Masvidal in a couple of weeks this could be a good fight to make. Both guys are rangy and well-rounded, and usually never disappoint. Who wins this fight?

They actually spend some time training together.
I don't see this happening.

Not sure about your suggestion, but If he loses to Masvidal I would like to see him fight Tim Means. It's actually the original match for Cowboy when he first moved up to welterweight and was a main event on top of that. Didn't happen, because of Tim Means having problems with USADA.

cowboy deserves a title shot soon..

Cerrone would wreck him. I want Larkin vs Cerrone though.

Cerrone vs. Magny win or lose IMO.. It makes sense either way. Not sure what they do with Masvidal if he wins. Other than the call out, I don't think it was wise for Cerrone to take this fight, it's a lose/lose fight imo. But props to Cerrone for taking it, he's really a crazy motherfucker that will take a payday regardless. Personally I'd like to see Masvidal lose, he's comes across as a real douche and has been playing the "feel sorry for me I'm a Cuban that doesn't get a push" card lately that deserves an ass whooping imo. Still tho, he can present similar problems to Nate and will be taunting Cowboy in there and not want to be friendly leading up to this so I hope Donald takes it with a grain of salt and doesn't let this thug get into his head and stays composed and whoops that ass.

Lol, if Cerrone beats Masvidal he should definitely fight for title shot

If Cowboy gets past Masvidal in a couple of weeks this could be a good fight to make. Both guys are rangy and well-rounded, and usually never disappoint. Who wins this fight?
Cerone vs Masvidal is the fight to make bro!

Lol what? Magny is on a one fight win streak... And he barely won. Cowboy has been wrecking shit at 170. This makes no sense.

Back