Magny girlfriend

But imo Rory's gf is smoking hot, thats natural beauty

Wait, Magny is an army veteran? That explains things I wondered about his heart. I always figured there was something deeper there when he showed as much heart as he did against Hector Lombard.

Good for him, man. With ears like those... Reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets.

If the standard is photoshopped and post plastic surgery then I would agree none of these women are all of that.

Have a woman take off her eyeliner, foundation, push up bra and clip in hair extensions she'll drop some points too.

If the standard is photoshopped and post plastic surgery then I would agree none of these women are all of that.
100%. Nothing like ur mom
Have a woman take off her eyeliner, foundation, push up bra and clip in hair extensions she'll drop some points too.

This guy is
bLppPEo.gif

Wait, Magny is an army veteran? That explains things I wondered about his heart. I always figured there was something deeper there when he showed as much heart as he did against Hector Lombard.

He mentioned it during his season of ultimate fighter when Colton Smith wouldn't stop bringing it up and others brought up their service

Back