Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont talk pish. Im talking about which group approached the other group first. Who made the initial contact? The elderly natives or the young rowdy white trash?
Nice, more racism. You're half black, right? I like how the mods just look the other way.
I have stated twice now. There is footage supplied by @RoosterHucklebuck showing the old indian approaching the kids beating his drum in their faces . If anything, he invaded their space. Now fuck off and go sniff seats or whatever you do in whatever shitty berg you crawled out from.

use your fucking head and think for a second. Who do you think made the initial approach? the elderly natives or the young rowdy white trash?
So you are admitting you are making an assumption and that you are ignorant of what actually occurred. I have no thoughts about who approached whom. Neither would surprise me, but we don't have any facts. Also, those kids are not what we in this country term white trash, which is a reference to social class.

NAC

Is this more like the maturity you are looking for?
Im Scottish, Im not representative of whatever it is NAC is looking for. So nice try. I dont give a fuck and will willing call white trash white trash

\Nice, more racism. You're half black, right? I like how the mods just look the other way.
I have stated twice now. There is footage supplied by @RoosterHucklebuck showing the old indian approaching the kids beating his drum in their faces . If anything, he invaded their space. Now fuck off and go sniff seats or whatever you do in whatever shitty berg you crawled out from.
nope, Im not half black. Im half white. So I feel fucking embarrassed for my white half

Im Scottish, Im not representative of whatever it is NAC is looking for. So nice try. I dont give a fuck and will willing call white trash white trash

Scotts are the white trash of white trash

Ahh yes, because "racist" and "fascism" are just made up words, but "lefty" will go down in political lexicon forever, oh brilliant mind of letters and science!

edit: jesus christ who are you? I leave for a few years and a new level of supertroll arises with 40,000 posts? yikes
I never said that either "racism" or "fascism" are made up terms. But given how spuriously they are bandied about, they may as well be.

The problem with "lefty" is that it is very broad, but it is a useful term, much like "right wing nut job" or "conservative".

Good. Many outlets are correcting this story.

I assume it will be gone shortly with a few of the die hards left supporting the false narrative

So you are admitting you are making an assumption and that you are ignorant of what actually occurred. I have no thoughts about who approached whom. Neither would surprise me, but we don't have any facts. Also, those kids are not what we in this country term white trash, which is a reference to social class.
no Im using common sense and looking at the evidence as to what happened. The natives were surrounded by a rowdy group of trash.

LOL at this patheic wormy backtracking.
Spineless.
backtracking? your article makes it pretty clear that the kids swarmed the natives. The elder native approached to defuse the situation(which had clearly already been started). Yet you refuse to accept the evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back