Social MAGA GOP representative has mask off moment on X

The Gee Oh Pee has pretty much ceded and thrown in the towel on SSM.
Reluctantly. It took way too long for them to come to reality, IMO. I’m sure there’s plenty in the party who would love to find a way to make it illegal.

Said the quiet part out loud. Heck he was shouting.

He has since been censured.

Anyone else ever seen someone have a mask off moment like this? I had one with a coworker somewhere I used to work. This guy insisted Trump was better for the USA, loved his country, etc. but never gave a really good reason why he supported him. One day this co worker randomly took his mask off briefly and said some racist stuff after reading a news story. That was when I had my "a-ha" moment.

One thing I've learned from Sherdog: never say the Quiet Part outloud. ;)

Obligatory since this thread involves Haiti:

I actually know a few Haitians. They are hardworking church people. The older guy just looks like a nerdy black dude. It's quite opposite to the Florida Haitians that I see in rap music.

I said "our current strategy" which is immigration into communities en masse.
Who else is going to replace the people who stopped working during the pandemic and never returned to the workforce?

A full one percent of the US workforce did not return after the pandemic restrictions were lifted. Well over a million people. What happens to the economy if there's no one to do all those jobs those people used to do?

Who else is going to replace the people who stopped working during the pandemic and never returned to the workforce?

A full one percent of the US workforce did not return after the pandemic restrictions were lifted. Well over a million people. What happens to the economy if there's no one to do all those jobs those people used to do?
Why didn't they go back to work?

Why didn't they go back to work?
Good question,

But that doesn't answer either of the two questions I put to you. Hm, I wonder why you didn't answer.

Back