Madonna at 63 yeard old...would you still?

Bang 63 year old Madonna?

• Total voters
I know this is a fun hypothetical and you don't probably don't have all of the details fleshed out, but now you got my overthinking ass going. LOL.

Some senior citizen chick that looks like Zendaya could lie to my about her age and really be at the end of her life with no fertility. Lol.

But that would be nice to die without the harsh, gradual, physical and mental decline. We've been experiencing it for thousands of years as a species and it never gets easy. That's why anti-aging is such a booming industry!

Its actually a funny scenario and fair point that this scenario would be kind of fucked up. I feel like despite all the shit in this world, my knowledge of how things work are paying off and I am just figuring it out and leaning to really be happy. But as a mid 30 year old, I am going white in beard and side hair. Like I look super young thanks to raw foods, yoga and meditation but I really want to look young and be young in body but wise in mind.

Funny thing is, Rogan mentioned how back in the day, if someone made it to 30s it meant that they were treacherous in nature. He mentioned this to be the case for the spartan culture. Not sure if its legit or not but who knows. I have heard some folks despite harsh conditions knew how to live to old age because they could meditate all day. This was the case in Ancient India.

I would you would probably have to use some lube a 63 hear old snatch is probably not that wet I would also like her to have a very hairy minge a muff like from navel to butthole including the gooch.

But as a mid 30 year old, I am going white in beard and side hair. Like I look super young thanks to raw foods, yoga and meditation but I really want to look young and be young in body but wise in mind.
This is ideal for a male though. Signs of maturity and experience (gray or peppered hair) and youthful (healthy) features otherwise. Chicks dig that.

I have heard some folks despite harsh conditions knew how to live to old age because they could meditate all day. This was the case in Ancient India.
But a society where you can meditate all day already sounds like it is advance/peaceful enough to allow longevity.

<Fedor23>

She actually looks better with a bit of meat on her bones now. She could definitely make your toes curl if she gave you that slop. TONS of experience.
Congrats on the Mod promotion! Well deserved. <RomeroSalute>

For bragging rights alone…YES
I don't think 'bragging rights' is the best term but i get what you are saying.

But bragging assumes you got something prized that others are jealous of when most would be squeamish at the thought.

As a guy, I think I might say 'For the Story rights' as we guys love to tell stories to our guy buddies, especially of the embarrassing sort which I think this qualifies as. Much like when a guy does a really ugly girl while drunk and then keeps telling his buddy in his shame filled but laughable story.

I think she can only feel BBCs at this point after half a century of being stretched out by thousands of BBCs

Lmao, 1/3 of you are depraved. She's old, haggard, and I'd imagine has a larger variety of stds than Baskin Robbins has ice cream. Might as well just stick my dick in a bee hive.

Don't knock it until you try it....

<Fedor23>

She actually looks better with a bit of meat on her bones now. She could definitely make your toes curl if she gave you that slop. TONS of experience.
<TheWire1>

Oh dang! Congrats on the promotion!

To the question, I'd have to say no.

A part of me could maybe look beyond the plastic surgery if everything else lined up well, but I'd be really surprised if she's the sex freak we know her as at 63. Could be wrong, but she's probably more dry than the dunes of Arrakis.

dune.gif

Obviously she’s not in her physical prime but I bet she gets down in the bedroom.

Not for a million dollars. Probably never woulf want to bang her in her 20s or 30s either.

Honestly the only video where she looked really attractive to me was this one

Funny thing is, Rogan mentioned how back in the day, if someone made it to 30s it meant that they were treacherous in nature. He mentioned this to be the case for the spartan culture. Not sure if its legit or not but who knows.
As always Rogan knows nothing. How anyone can listen to him I dont get it. He has no education or knowledge of anything. Spartan men werent even allowed to marry before 30 and were trained until their 21 birthday. They would have died out fast regarding Rogans nonsense. Ancient greek citizens reached a much older age outside of war than we believed a long time. It is estimated around 70years. In many aspects ancient greek culture was the epitome of humanity. Spartan men had rigorous physical training from age 8 on yes but they also learned poetry, rethorics writing, mathematics as did the girls. Just basic knowledge I would argue they knew more than our youth nowadays.

Old people were very much respected as they had amassed a lot of experience. Leonidas King of Sparta was 60years old when he died at Thermopylae killing 2 brothers of Xerxes and more than 10 000 enemy soldiers and was widely regarded as one of the best leaders at the time of whole Greek. And no getting to old age wasnt about meditating <Lmaoo> It was about basic knowledge of hygiene and a healthy active and simple lifestyle. People in medieval times were much less clean than in ancient greek / rome.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have fucked her when she was prime.

She always seemed like a walking STD

For the story alone

Let's put this in perspective. This song in 1992 was inspired by Madonna having a midlife crisis and trying to be hip in her 30's.

In the 80s, He’ll yes. Today, it would have to be some incredibly weird situation involving me on drugs as part of it for that to happen. Or if she was gonna give me lots of cash. Never voluntarily and knowing though.

Back