Madden 16

Im thinking of picking this game up. Has anyone on here plaued it yet? What do you guys think?

Delete please. I found the other thread

MUT is like crack.I need another pack.

I have never touched it until this one and now I just keep doing the Solo Challages and Draft Champs over and over again. I haven't touch my franchise in days but I did get my MUT team to 71.haha

Wow, this game really tried to cheat me. I was up 21-17 against the Cowboys and on the Cowboys last drive with 1 minute left, I got 2 sacks in a row and both times I was called with a face mask penalty. The computer tried to give them every BS chance to win.

Luckily I was able to hold on to the W but that was some straight up shady BS.

This is on sale this week at Target for 49.99, might pick it up along with MGS5, last game I bought was Mortal Kombat X. Also wanting to try Mad Max, too many games all at once.

The penalties in this game are fucking ridiculous. I'm getting so many offsides and facemask penalties, it feels like the computer is really trying to cheat me out of a win.

The penalties in this game are fucking ridiculous. I'm getting so many offsides and facemask penalties, it feels like the computer is really trying to cheat me out of a win.

I have played 15 Games on MUT and i only had like 5 offsides

All depends on your personnel and their abilities. Inexperienced players with little awareness are more prone to committing penalties than veterans with high awareness.

as for the facemasks you're probably unknowingly trying to strip the ball during tackles. or knowingly. this brings a greater risk of a facemask than just a simple tackle.

Ay mofuckas I was wondering about the Ultimate edition, with the 3 weekly packs for 12 weeks.. has that started yet? And say I buy that edition later.. will I get any packs I missed?

Ay mofuckas I was wondering about the Ultimate edition, with the 3 weekly packs for 12 weeks.. has that started yet? And say I buy that edition later.. will I get any packs I missed?

i just bought it the other day so that means i missed the first week. and i did get the missed packs.

I wanna set up a Madden 16 PS4 tourny on sherdog.
we get at least 8 team.

everyone has one week to get their match in.

we can do it free or for a bit of money.

Quick question - has there EVER been talk of a 11 VS 11 online mode? One person taking control of one dedicated defenseman and one offenseman?

Counter-strike has been hosting 10v10 casual games for a long while. I'd be really interesting if this was ever attempted.

And before anyone says 'well, people would just drop from the game once they're losing.' To which I say there should be a suspension period for players that drop out of games, kinda like Counterstrike. 1 hour for the 1st... 3 hours for a 2nd... 24 hours for a third... and a week for a fourth... and all built-up suspension time is reset after 2 weeks of no drop-outs.

Quick question - has there EVER been talk of a 11 VS 11 online mode? One person taking control of one dedicated defenseman and one offenseman?

Counter-strike has been hosting 10v10 casual games for a long while. I'd be really interesting if this was ever attempted.

And before anyone says 'well, people would just drop from the game once they're losing.' To which I say there should be a suspension period for players that drop out of games, kinda like Counterstrike. 1 hour for the 1st... 3 hours for a 2nd... 24 hours for a third... and a week for a fourth... and all built-up suspension time is reset after 2 weeks of no drop-outs.

It's hard enough to get 2 people to complete a game let alone 22 people within a single game. Dear God the number of pauses that would take place. The amount of players rage quitting when they suck. Recipe for disaster.

Hell, Madden doesn't even have 2vs2 team play online anymore.

i need to tinkier with our shared franchise league, buddy and i are both 10-0 so far. Something is not right, settings are at all madden but idk wtf is going on.

11 vs 11..... would you REALLY want to play as an o-lineman?

11 vs 11..... would you REALLY want to play as an o-lineman?

Why not? It would be hilarious to miss blocks on purpose to spite some douchebag trying to do everything.

Back