Mad & sad to glad

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I experienced this wave of different emotions watching the 2 videos.

First sad & mad
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Now happy
http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/rtmtv-man-chases-down-dognappers

I love my dog and would freak out if someone ever tried to hurt him. At the same time, pigs are so smart and can be good natured like a dog but I eat them anyway. I'm such a piece of shit but they're delicious. My dog loves bacon too. My girlfriend told me that when she witnessed cows being slaughtered in her home country, they cry. We still eat beef though.
#hypocriticalcunts

I pressed play and after a few seconds I have a feeling where this is going. I can't watch videos of dogs being abused. I can watch almost any other kind of animal get abused or killed and even though it's just as bad, I can't even bear to watch the ones involving dogs.

Pigs will eat humans if they get the chance. Meanwhile my cockaspaniel is sweetness herself.

While she might make a nice meal to certain asians, eating her would be a tragic waste. Meanwhile some fat pig is prime for the slaughter.

Attachments

• A40F2873-B16B-486A-9F38-4AD947AFB85E.jpeg
    A40F2873-B16B-486A-9F38-4AD947AFB85E.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 7
You high as shit right now

First sad & mad

Now happy

I love my dog and would freak out if someone ever tried to hurt him. At the same time, pigs are so smart and can be good natured like a dog but I eat them anyway. I'm such a piece of shit but they're delicious. My dog loves bacon too. My girlfriend told me that when she witnessed cows being slaughtered in her home country, they cry. We still eat beef though.
#hypocriticalcunts

Most western nations do not treat their livestock as worse as the Chinese who literally torture the dogs.

And why anyone leave their dog outside like that in China? Are most people not aware they eat dog there? Or maybe that man wanted to eat the dog himself.

First sad & mad

Now happy

#hypocriticalcunts

I quit eating meat for these reasons. It is totally worth it man.

So what's the point of seeing that? it's disturbing.

I pressed play and after a few seconds I have a feeling where this is going. I can't watch videos of dogs being abused. I can watch almost any other kind of animal get abused or killed and even though it's just as bad, I can't even bear to watch the ones involving dogs.
I can't either but 2nd vid is a good ending

Back