Mad props to Uriah Hall for taking out J-Lo

I love how people are framing this as if it was a "date". There probably 12 other people there and he barely spoke to her. Asked for a selfie at the end of the night, and she didn't even know how he was lol.

Yea I'm being a hater. (Even though there may be alot of truth in what I) :p Good for him regardless. Pimps up his profile.

You never know, he might be swinging some mad pipe and she has the booty.

This has been doing circles on the internet for close to a week now so mad props to you just getting around to making a phat thread about it. Also you're obviously from 2005 so I'm coming to you from the future where people that say MAD PROPS are giant toolbags.

Forgot who J-Lo was and thought you meant Joe Louzon

Haha well I'll never make that mistake again

You will be tested on it later.

they were probably at the same restaurant

and he ran up to her and said can I have a picture

I'd let them lock me in the cage with Uriah for 25 minutes and let him kick my ass in whichever way he chooses just for one little sniff of JLo's butthole.

This has been doing circles on the internet for close to a week now so mad props to you just getting around to making a phat thread about it. Also you're obviously from 2005 so I'm coming to you from the future where people that say MAD PROPS are giant toolbags.

Bob Ross contacted me from the afterlife and said you were a douchebag, then apologized for using the word douchebag.

Forgot who J-Lo was and thought you meant Joe Louzon
Me too. I was so confused. Like what do you mean by taking him out and why the props?

Came in expecting a fight between Lauzon and Uriah

uriah hall in a fight movie with jlos ex idk if tht has something to do with it

Back