Mad Jon Jones attempts to throw shade at both Khabib Nurmagomedov & Israel Adesanya

lol

true that

if I knew how I’d include the vid / gif of him trying to snob GSP outside that club lol
BoilingLinearAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

Number of times champion hid under the octagon to avoid drug test:
Israel Adesanya - 0
GSP - 0
Khabib Nurmagomedov - 0
Demetrious Johnson - 0
Anderson Silva - 0
and so on and so on...
Jones - 1

Looks like you're tops of that list too Jon. Good job as GOAT in hide and seek.

He’s not wrong, should of added Aldo aswell.

MM isn’t GOAT as his resume sucks compared to the others.

agreed. Swap em out :)

As far as I'm concered WEC Aldo was a top-3 fighter ever to walk the earth, possibly even the best.

a GOAT for sure

Israel Adesanya - 0
GSP - 0
Khabib Nurmagomedov - 0
Demetrious Johnson - 0
Anderson Silva - 0
and so on and so on...
Jones - 1

LolLololol true dat

Israel Adesanya - 0
GSP - 0
Khabib Nurmagomedov - 0
Demetrious Johnson - 0
Anderson Silva - 0
and so on and so on...
Jones - 1

Why would you write this on this site as if jones can actually read this. Go to his Twitter or instagram page if you feel he insulted your hero or angered you, if you want to personally write/talk to Jones.

If a tree falls in a forrest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If you write a personal message to jon Jones on a shitty site and he is not around to read it, does he get your extremely angry message.

Last edited:
Jones is basically stuck avoiding the top guys at LHW and HW now, I suspect he will be taking nothing fights at HW for another year or two trying to trade on his hype and social media beefs with other fighters.

Jones losing to someone like Arlovski would make me very very happy.

Why would you write this on this site as if jones can actually read this. Go to his Twitter or instagram page if you feel he insulted your hero or angered you, if you want to personally write/talk to Jones.

If a tree falls in a forrest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If you write a personal message to jon Jones on a shitty site and he is not around to read it, does he get your angry message.

hey piss belt

we are laughing at him

it’s ok buddeh

but thank you for your concerns

Back