Macy Chiasson vs Aspen Ladd Fight Night 193 Las Vegas October 2 2021

Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The previous fight announcement thread for this fight expired ("likes" disabled), so with the permission of the TS of that thread, the forum moderator @giovanni_ss , I'm starting this unexpired thread for the fight.
(So, please, mods should not merge the threads unless they "turn on" all of the "like" options of all of the posts of the entire previous thread currently turned off).
Aspen-Ladd-Macy-Chiasson.jpg

Bantamweight fight
Ladd's rank: 3; Chiasson's rank: 11

Ladd's overall record: 9-1;
Chiasson's overall record: 7-1 (but UFC calls it 8-1 because they count a TUF win that others don't count)

Ladd's % wins by finish: 78
Chiassons % wins by finish: 58

Last edited:
Aspen Ladd on rebooked Macy Chiasson fight, Kayla Harrison & Miesha Tate turning her down
Sep 24, 2021
MMA News

"Aspen Ladd (9-1) discusses her bantamweight fight against Macy Chiasson (7-1) at UFC Fight Night on Oct. 2."

Gives some relevant stats.

Big height difference: Chiasson 5'11" Ladd 5'6"
Big reach difference: Chiasson 72" Ladd 66"
MMA Math: Chiasson lost by unanimous decision to Lina Lansberg who herself lost by a TKO (punches) by Ladd.

Aspen Ladd vs. Macy Chiasson PREDICTION - UFC Vegas 38

Sep 27, 2021
Artem MMA Analysis

Last edited:
Ladd’s absence was injury related, right? Not Covid? If just injury related. I’ll probably be picking her. But Macy is no joke.

The only fighter off the top of my head that bounced back great from a bad bout of Covid has been Volkanovski. It’ll be interesting to see the return of Borz. He had it pretty bad, too.

Back