Macron: Secularism has never killed anyone.

You have no arguments. You don't believe in freedom of expression or speech. You only believe in your own selfish 'freedom'.
According to you morals are fully dependent on the majority of the people. If the majority votes for violence against minorities you would support it. That's your criteria of values.
I think the real problem here is your limited capacity to process written words or understand larger concepts.
My morals are top-notch, my values are Godly and I'm always factually and morally right.
You on the other hand, well that's a whole another story. I believe your morals are somewhere between a rape-y caveman and a goat-lover/herder, throw in a illiteracy as well.

I think the real problem here is your limited capacity to process written words or understand larger concepts.
My morals are top-notch, my values are Godly and I'm always factually and morally right.
You on the other hand, well that's a whole another story. I believe your morals are somewhere between a rape-y caveman and a goat-lover/herder, throw in a illiteracy as well.

You have no morals. You are just a white supremacist who only cares for white western lives and hides behind religion to be an undercover racist.
That's your moral.

You have no morals. You are just a white supremacist who only cares for white western lives and hides behind religion to be an undercover racist.
That's your moral.
But that's where you're wrong : I'm always morally right, always factually right and but sorry, it can't really get any better than this.
I'm not a white supremacist but scientifically speaking, the West is the best and everyone else is just trying to emulate.

You also have a choice to leave the country if you don't like immigrants.
You think you have the monopoly on complaining because of ethnicity?
You are proving that you value a person with the same nationality as you but with different ethnicity as less.
Poor soul that you think you are even 1% more for the law.
Keep dreaming in your ethnic 'superiority'.
You don't recognise the constitution. In your head you believe you are more and should have more rights. That's what bothers you.

All countries were ok before the colonization of the west. untill you decided to invade and enslave countries and drawing lines of states.

If someone immigrating cannot honestly recite the oath of citizenship and recognize our constitution as the supreme law of the land then they should not be given citizenship.

If someone immigrating cannot honestly recite the oath of citizenship and recognize our constitution as the supreme law of the land then they should not be given citizenship.

A lot of 'ethnic' French should be stripped from their nationality according to you. Since they don't believe in equality between ethnicity with the same nationality.
You want to apply that criteria only to people with different etnicity and going against the constitution.
There are members here who shit on the French constitution and think they are superiour by ethnicity despite the same nationality.

Word.

The real problem faced by the West is that too many immigrants shit on this, for reasons of religion or just loyality to other nations and other races.

Yeah right. always the excuse of culture for your racism.
Culture doesn't come in the country but people.
Also nice to hear that you know all muslims and how all of them exactly are.
You are just a white supremacist who tries to hide his racism behind culture.
People with the same nationality but different ethnicity you see them as inferior.
You want privilege based on ethnicity because you are lazy. You are brainwashed in believing that you are the 'real citizen' based on ethnicity.
I would have more respect for you if you didn't behind your fake culture excuse.

You're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

Always insulting when you lose the argument.
You believe in your mind that you should have more rights based on your ethnicity.
Two different people with different ethnicity but with the same nationality arr not equal according to you.
You want special laws for these citizens who you still call 'immigrants' while the majority is born in the same country as you. That's how inferior you see them.
You want to critique but if that other person with the same rights critique he should be removed from the country. How dare he.
You want to control this group who have the same rights ans are as much French as everyone else by law.
It's nothing new. We have seen the same behaviour 100 years ago.

A lot of 'ethnic' French should be stripped from their nationality according to you. Since they don't believe in equality between ethnicity with the same nationality.
You want to apply that criteria only to people with different etnicity and going against the constitution.
There are members here who shit on the French constitution and think they are superiour by ethnicity despite the same nationality.

If you're born there you can't strip citizenship, it doesn't matter if you're brown and you've just been given citizenship or you're a descendant of Charlemagne. Likewise, it doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, purple; if you can't honestly take the oath that the constitution is the supreme law of the land then you shouldn't be there.

People still trying to argue with this immigrant.
Just deport him and be done with this Mohammedan.
He will be glad to be back in Mecca, where he belongs.

If you're born there you can't strip citizenship, it doesn't matter if you're brown and you've just been given citizenship or you're a descendant of Charlemagne. Likewise, it doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, purple; if you can't honestly take the oath that the constitution is the supreme law of the land then you shouldn't be there.

A lot of French people believe in their mind that they are the 'real French' and believe that they deserve more rights over others based on ethnicity. This propaganda is put in their mind by right wing political parties but also some of the left.
They are basically shitting on the constitution. They don't have respect for the constitution.
Their 'oath' means nothing. Their actions and words shit on the constitution.
But you take it as granted that these 'real French' automatically respect the constitution based on ethnicity while the loyalty of the other ethnic group is systematically questioned purely based on their ethnicity.

A lot of French people believe in their mind that they are the 'real French' and believe that they deserve more rights over others based on ethnicity. This propaganda is put in their mind by right wing political parties but also some of the left.
They are basically shitting on the constitution. They don't have respect for the constitution.
Their 'oath' means nothing. Their actions and words shit on the constitution.
But you take it as granted that these 'real French' automatically respect the constitution based on ethnicity while the loyalty of the other ethnic group is systematically questioned purely based on their ethnicity.

They took no oath because they were born there, if a brown or black person was born there they would have no oath either; it's just for immigrants. And just for the record, those "real French" that believe they have more rights are wrong, once you are a citizen you are entitled to the same rights as everyone.

They took no oath because they were born there, if a brown or black person was born there they would have no oath either; it's just for immigrants. And just for the record, those "real French" that believe they have more rights are wrong, once you are a citizen you are entitled to the same rights as everyone.

These people are called immigrants while they are born in the west and have the nationality.
You know very well that they mean these people to.
They don't mean the few real immigrants. They mean the whole by ethnicity.
Oath or no oath they don't respect tge constitution and make distinction between people of the same nationality.

These people are called immigrants while they are born in the west and have the nationality.
You know very well that they mean these people to.
They don't mean the few real immigrants. They mean the whole by ethnicity.
Oath or no oath they don't respect tge constitution and make distinction between people of the same nationality.

Well these people are wrong, if you are born in France to ethnic Gauls or are brown and naturalized you get the same rights.

Back