Macron: Secularism has never killed anyone.

Not saying it's the best solution but as years pass, the more I realise that we need to think outside the box for dealing with the salafist problem in France. It is not getting any better and I just flat out refuse the status quo.

Personally I have nothing against moderate muslims but it will be asked of them to side against the salafists. Otherwise, things are going to compound and while I do not see France electing the far-right and while I really don't see a risk for some kind of civil war in France, I do see it as a certainty that far-right militias are going to pop up and do themselves what they perceive as justice, which will only escalate violence from both sides.
I think law and order is only one half, its best to use the carrot and the stick. The problem of the banlieues have to be dealt with in a deeper, more lasting manner than just subjecting them to increasingly draconian law and order measures. Like I said, I think housing and labor policy are relevant here.

Ghettos are created by the state. Do you think that people would stay there if they had a choice.
People who live there are poor and have no choice to live in these cheaper areas.
Your comparison with chinatown and little Italy fails. These immigrants are way longer in the US than the immigrants in Europe.
The italians and chinese faced the same problems in the US.

The state can get rid off gettos by offering homes for different classes in the same street. But the state profits from these 'ethnic' tensions for political power.

"Guettos are created by the state".
Listen to that absolutely imbecilic speak.
Guettos are created by a shit culture. In France they imported illiterate goat farmers from the Maghreb and told them to settle in Paris. What did they do? They recreated rural Algeria in suburbs which used to be 100% working class French, poor but clean, turned into dangerous and Arabic, where no woman dares walk alone.

It's the same as saying that guettos all over the world such as in Detroit or Chicago, are created by the state. It's a ridiculous idea.

But thankfully, most Europeans and Westerners are waking up to this idiotic and anti-Western Islamo-leftist rhetoric which has no basis in fact. Soon there will be enough giving from the Westerners and instead there will be lots of hard slaps.

Guettos are created by a shit culture. In France they imported illiterate goat farmers from the Maghreb and told them to settle in Paris. What did they do? They recreated rural Algeria in suburbs which used to be 100% working class French, poor but clean, turned into dangerous and Arabic, where no woman dares walk alone.

It's the same as saying that guettos all over the world such as in Detroit or Chicago, are created by the state. It's a ridiculous idea.

But thankfully, most Europeans and Westerners are waking up to this idiotic and anti-Western Islamo-leftist rhetoric which has no basis in fact. Soon there will be enough giving from the Westerners and instead there will be lots of hard slaps.
You are mixing no go zones with American ghettos
The simple distinction is that no go zones are planned because the end goal is to push the Christians out of Europe
First of all they try to occupy the capital city and then trying to create some kind of "chain" of no go zones, just look at how the no go zones are arranged in sweden

I think law and order is only one half, its best to use the carrot and the stick. The problem of the banlieues have to be dealt with in a deeper, more lasting manner than just subjecting them to increasingly draconian law and order measures. Like I said, I think housing and labor policy are relevant here.

Yes I do agree with that. But if you think that anything is changing in these banlieues without the stick part, you are strongly mislead, as anyone who knows France a bit knows. These are toxic areas with a rotten culture and you could invest whatever billions you want in there and with the best of goodwill, the street gangs will turn that into shit. There needs to be a purge in France and that is the sad reality. Send in the army and instore law and order.

Hey are you Kafir, BTW? Did you change your username?

Beliefs = religion in this case.
And most of us are not walking around manifesting our beliefs of flat earth, lizard people or even God.
A nation needs laws and France in particular has had massacres over religion between Christians hundreds of years ago ;
the laws of today are derived from the French Revolution and the establishment of the Republic.
The vast majority accepts these laws and if a person doesn't find the laws welcoming, they can contest them (and live with the consequences) or alternatively go to a place where the laws are closer to their beliefs.

All humans have beliefs and convictions and carry those convictions in public.
You are restricting which conviction is allowed in public and which is not.
It's nothing more than restricting the freedom of expression.
Neutrality doesn't exist and is sold as propaganda to push 1 belief and idea.
The oppression of faith is driven by the liberal secular capitalism.
The idea is sold that only this life counts to brainwash people to consumate and enslave them with debts.
That's all it is. No morals or values but driven by greed and enslavement.

France is a racist country that enslaves people in Africa till this day. Your country is one of the world record holders when it comes to killings and slavery and don't apologise for it.
The state created these ghetto's.
Cheap houses for people who have no choice then to live there.
Your propaganda was also used 100 years ago when France collaborated with the Nazis and blamed the minorities for their economic failure.
They also blamed the minorities in 1940 for the ghetto's.

Like what the fuck. I get that you can say it's not secularism that oppressed Muslims in the USSR or in present day China, and instead it's just reactionary imperialist forces using secularism as a vehicle. But by that logic, it's not religion hurting people either: it's reactions to ethnic and imperial tensions using religion as a vehicle.

That was communism that did all that. Not secularism.

Yes I do agree with that. But if you think that anything is changing in these banlieues without the stick part, you are strongly mislead, as anyone who knows France a bit knows. These are toxic areas with a rotten culture and you could invest whatever billions you want in there and with the best of goodwill, the street gangs will turn that into shit. There needs to be a purge in France and that is the sad reality. Send in the army and instore law and order.
I think you're advocating for some draconian level stuff but as I said even I think you need the carrot and the stick. Right wingers focus too much on the stick part and leftists on the carrot.
Hey are you Kafir, BTW? Did you change your username?
<BC1>

France is a racist country that enslaves people in Africa till this day. Your country is one of the world record holders when it comes to killings and slavery and don't apologise for it.
Your propaganda was also used 100 years ago when France collaborated with the Nazis and blamed the minorities for their economic failure.

You have a choice not to live there. You can go back to the societies you fled because your own culture and beliefs failed the litmus test of being able to create livable modern societies.

Countries like Iran and Afghanistan were pretty decent in the 1970s before the islamists took over and ruined everything.

You have a choice not to live there. You can go back to the societies you fled because your own culture and beliefs failed the litmus test of being able to create livable modern societies.

Countries like Iran and Afghanistan were pretty decent in the 1970s before the islamists took over and ruined everything.

You also have a choice to leave the country if you don't like immigrants.
You think you have the monopoly on complaining because of ethnicity?
You are proving that you value a person with the same nationality as you but with different ethnicity as less.
Poor soul that you think you are even 1% more for the law.
Keep dreaming in your ethnic 'superiority'.
You don't recognise the constitution. In your head you believe you are more and should have more rights. That's what bothers you.

All countries were ok before the colonization of the west. untill you decided to invade and enslave countries and drawing lines of states.

All humans have beliefs and convictions and carry those convictions in public.
You are restricting which conviction is allowed in public and which is not.
It's nothing more than restricting the freedom of expression.
Neutrality doesn't exist and is sold as propaganda to push 1 belief and idea.
The oppression of faith is driven by the liberal secular capitalism.
The idea is sold that only this life counts to brainwash people to consumate and enslave them with debts.
That's all it is. No morals or values but driven by greed and enslavement.

Societies (nations in this case) have spent hundreds of years to define the processes they see fit to serve t . he majority of their inhabitants which may restrict habits that are deemed alien/anti-social/corrupt. If public display of religion has been judged to be among the habits that are unfit for the overall cohesion of the society, that's how it's going to be and the people are free to worship their deities in private.
So you should be happy they don't fall for your brainwash ;
They'll be enjoying their beliefs, prayers and dogmas in private where the secular non-believers don't corrupt their absolute higher moral standards.

You also have a choice to leave the country if you don't like immigrants.
You think you have the monopoly on complaining because of ethnicity?
You are proving that you value a person with the same nationality as you but with different ethnicity as less.
Poor soul that you think you are even 1% more for the law.
Keep dreaming in your ethnic 'superiority'.
You don't recognise the constitution. In your head you believe you are more and should have more rights. That's what bothers you.

All countries were ok before the colonization of the west. untill you decided to invade and enslave countries and drawing lines of states.

It's not about ethnicity for me, it's about culture. I have met loads of non muslim Iranians who fled Iran and they have all been cool guys who appreciated what my country was generous enough to offer them.

Then I've met lots of muslim refugees who hate my country and our culture and complain constantly.

So it's not about their ethnicity for me. It's about the culture of hate that Islam has brought to my country.

And the terror attacks.

Racist racist racist racist.
It's the only "argument" people like you have against any people of light pigmentation that have problems with being overrun. The reality is the only racist invading conquering people are you Islamic people. The entire history of Islam is of killing, raping, murdering, stealing, enslaving.

Societies (nations in this case) have spent hundreds of years to define the processes they see fit to serve t . he majority of their inhabitants which may restrict habits that are deemed alien/anti-social/corrupt. If public display of religion has been judged to be among the habits that are unfit for the overall cohesion of the society, that's how it's going to be and the people are free to worship their deities in private.
So you should be happy they don't fall for your brainwash ;
They'll be enjoying their beliefs, prayers and dogmas in private where the secular non-believers don't corrupt their absolute higher moral standards.

Stop using the propaganda of freedom of expression and freedom of speech.
You don't believe in any of that. You only use it selective as a political tool to try to hit others with.
You want dictatorship of the made up 'majority'.
You should also stop with the deception of the fixed moral standards. Your moral standard is not fixed. you made that up.
You only want to control and oppress other people with your ideology.

It's not about ethnicity for me, it's about culture. I have met loads of non muslim Iranians who fled Iran and they have all been cool guys who appreciated what my country was generous enough to offer them.

Then I've met lots of muslim refugees who hate my country and our culture and complain constantly.

So it's not about their ethnicity for me. It's about the culture of hate that Islam has brought to my country.

And the terror attacks.

Yeah right. always the excuse of culture for your racism.
Culture doesn't come in the country but people.
Also nice to hear that you know all muslims and how all of them exactly are.
You are just a white supremacist who tries to hide his racism behind culture.
People with the same nationality but different ethnicity you see them as inferior.
You want privilege based on ethnicity because you are lazy. You are brainwashed in believing that you are the 'real citizen' based on ethnicity.
I would have more respect for you if you didn't behind your fake culture excuse.

Racist racist racist racist.
It's the only "argument" people like you have against any people of light pigmentation that have problems with being overrun. The reality is the only racist invading conquering people are you Islamic people. The entire history of Islam is of killing, raping, murdering, stealing, enslaving.

People like you try to twist facts.
It's your racist country that enslaves nations around the world.
It's your country that has military in foreign countries against the will if the people.
It's your country that committed genocides in africa.
It's your country that produces weapons.
It's your country that collaborated with the Nazis.
The list goes on and on.
You want privilege based on your ethnicity like your forefathers 100 years ago because you are too lazy to work for it.
Brainwashed and indoctrinated in believing that you are the real french and superior to french people with different ethnicities.
It's nothing new. 100 years ago your country did the same thing.

Stop using the propaganda of freedom of expression and freedom of speech.
You don't believe in any of that. You only use it selective as a political tool to try to hit others with.
You want dictatorship of the made up 'majority'.
You should also stop with the deception of the fixed moral standards. Your moral standard is not fixed. you made that up.
You only want to control and oppress other people with your ideology.

Oh but I do.
Your arguments are level 1 trolling.

Oh but I do.
Your arguments are level 1 trolling.

You have no arguments. You don't believe in freedom of expression or speech. You only believe in your own selfish 'freedom'.
According to you morals are fully dependent on the majority of the people. If the majority votes for violence against minorities you would support it and that would be a right thing to do. That's your criteria of values.

Back