Mackenzie Dern's Uppercuts

omg is this like another Ronda Rousey? Godly grappler but shitty yes men trainers? How did they let her drill like that and upload it? She needs to get out of that boxercise gym and goto a real gym.

Hahaha. Not even gonna touch on how stupid her technique is, but it looks like she is also holding her breath and tensing every muscle in her body.

I have no idea how some of these trainers end up coaching professional fighters.

Holy fuck.

That is some HORRIFIC “padwork”.

I know it’s horrible to say, but I can’t wait till she gets starched and becomes a FT IG Model.

Is this shit really surprising?
Any bored housewife that's done a bit of cardio kickboxing can turn pro in wmma.
People like Bethe Correia and Jessica Eye have gotten title shots. That says all anyone ever needs to know about WMMA.

The Twitter comments are hilarious!

Didn’t know youngsters nowadays call handjobs “ uppercuts”. Good to know .

saved
giphy.gif
Thank you sir.

I don't know who is more embarrassing, Dern or her "coach."

Lool what's even worse is that chick shes hitting with the big bomb was a pro boxer for 12 years or some shit and said there's no way she would ever lose the standup Haha. I do think Derns got nice bombs as far as power but her technique is god awful isn't it

It really wasn't a bad sequence at all.
Threat of the takedown.
Measures with a pawing left.
Commits to the looping overhand right while moving her head off the centerline

Good weight transfer when threw it too.

Probably somewhat flukish

It really wasn't a bad sequence at all.
Threat of the takedown.
Measures with a pawing left.
Commits to the looping overhand right while moving her head off the centerline

Good weight transfer when threw it too.

Probably somewhat flukish

Agree. The uppercut shit is worth derision, but that overhand right looked ok to me.

Dern is stacked back and front and strangles bitches. She's fine by me.

It doesnt look like uppercut training at all but pure cardio with a fellow fighter.

Its called shoeshine and in general you do that alone and not on pads but it doesnt really matter.

You start building up fast movement in warm up with it or burn your arms out.

Dont overanalyze everything ;)

Pacquiao doing the same exact drill with Roach, but Sherdog keyboard experts say that she is doing everything wrong.

as bad as the hands are, look at what those feet are doing. Who tf in her camp allowed that footage out? Hobbyists know better than this.

It lulls the opponent into a false sense of security. Ribas won't be worried by her uppercuts and then.

source.gif

Boom! Big Mac by KO!

I dont think you know how social media works smh

or if they were actually being serious in the vid than i dont know how MMA works lmao

Back