Mackenzie Dern's Uppercuts

dandois-level striking

giphy.gif

Seriously she's not drilling uppercuts, whatever makes you think she was?

The state of womens MMA boxing skills lol

tumblr_p9ivhkUGWU1rvcjd7o1_400.gif

Dern has to stick to the Dan Henderson type overhand bombs

Lool what's even worse is that chick shes hitting with the big bomb was a pro boxer for 12 years or some shit and said there's no way she would ever lose the standup Haha. I do think Derns got nice bombs as far as power but her technique is god awful isn't it

The state of womens MMA boxing skills lol

tumblr_p9ivhkUGWU1rvcjd7o1_400.gif

I've seen people comment, oh look she's unbalanced and looking at the floor. They don't notice she was looking to kick Cooper's leg from under her, take her down and submit her and that's what happened. It's mma not boxing.

Oh . My. Goodness.

That black kid has one of the weirdest bodies and stances ive ever seen in fighting. who then fuck let him get in there? Protect your fighters from themselves. Even McKenzie Dern would have KOd him with that overhand right from the gif being posted in this thread

Technique doesn't matter when you're two weight classes higher than your opponent. As a once in a universe female fighter taught us, shit striking doesn't matter when you're significantly heavier than your opponent and you throw like an angry fat kid on a playground.

Dern is extremely sloppy, but to me she is no different than Ronda Rousey. In fact she may have more natural ability with a weaker work ethic.

Oh . My. Goodness.

That black kid has one of the weirdest bodies and stances ive ever seen in fighting. who then fuck let him get in there? Protect your fighters from themselves. Even McKenzie Dern would have KOd him with that overhand right from the gif being posted in this thread

Yea, don’t know how he made it on a espn card. Lol.

Yea, don’t know how he made it on a espn card. Lol.

Dude I'd fucking delete that guy. Granted I'm 6 ft 3 and have had a bunch of streetfights, but still, the dudes on ESPN. His opponent didn't have any trouble lol

Even for this drill, it looks horrible. The pad-holder is having a tougher workout than she is.

Hey Dern.....guess what....pads don't hit back y'eejit. No opponent is gonna sit there opposite you and just let you merrily uppercut them.

Rousey found this out to her cost. No sparring at all, just pad work and got smeshed. Twice.

Oh . My. Goodness.

He looks like one of those anonymous 12 year olds you see get knocked out in a Worldstar video

He looks like one of those anonymous 12 year olds you see get knocked out in a Worldstar video

I almost feel bad for the guy.. but his friends , family and coaches are stupid enough to see him train and let him get in there. Its scary because that dude could get seriously hurt. Hes not built to be taking big bombs to the chin.. just look at the way he lost to the body! Hope he retired lol

Back