Machida will dominate Weidman every single round.

If he gets taken down it could go badly for Machida, he didn't offer much to Jones from the bottom and Chris has a bit of wrassling for him.

IF Machida gets taken down and Chris keeps him down it will be a short night for Machida.

729_weidman1-620x349.jpg

/ thread.

sherdoggers say "end of thread" more than any other forum on the entire internet.

I somewhat agree with TS. Not sure Machida will give him the beating TJ gave Barao, but Machida seems to be a nightmare match-up for Weidman.

Here is the thing Weidman is going to try to take Machida down and I don't see it happening but striking I fell like people are underestimating Weidman he can hang with Machida long enough to steal rounds with a takedown or too (possibly).

before you flame me, just relax and take a breath, these are just my insights and ive had a pretty good track record with picking the winner. ... yes meaning im not always right and neither are any of you.

The reason i see machida dominating is because of his distance and speed.

I think this is going to be kind of like tj vs renan in some ways.

Weidman will try attempt the takedown after getting frustrated on the feet and will fail and if he lands the takedown machida is just too good at getting back up to his feet>

from what ive seen from weidman he is pretty slow.

im almost 100% sure that machida will finish weidman with a tko .

I give machida a 70 percent chance of being the victor >

anyway let the flaming begin.. ill bump this in july! have a nice day

you are 100% machida will tko but 70% machida win what???

before you flame me, just relax and take a breath, these are just my insights and ive had a pretty good track record with picking the winner. ... yes meaning im not always right and neither are any of you.

The reason i see machida dominating is because of his distance and speed.

I think this is going to be kind of like tj vs renan in some ways.

Weidman will try attempt the takedown after getting frustrated on the feet and will fail and if he lands the takedown machida is just too good at getting back up to his feet>

from what ive seen from weidman he is pretty slow.

im almost 100% sure that machida will finish weidman with a tko .

I give machida a 70 percent chance of being the victor >

anyway let the flaming begin.. ill bump this in july! have a nice day

wow...

lets look at his only two wins that even matter at all..

both are anderson silva

fight one.. silva gets knocked out bc of clowning,, and his speed has truly dimiished from his prime -- impressive that he cought such a legend but it was bound to happen.. up until the knockout the fight was even.

fight two.. weidman has a good first round but even off his bakc anderson managed to mess up weidmans face up more.. then weidman checks andersons kick which waseasy to see coming and people check kicks in almost every fight..and his leg breaks... im not impressed yet... this is why im skeptical of hyping chris up .. we will see in july .. if machida lands those kicks that he landed on mousasi , chris is going for a nap after a flurry of punches and knees (bettin the house on it)

and here we have another delusional idiot that thinks Weidman didn't legitimately beat Silva because Silva suddenly "wasn't in his prime" or that Weidman wasn't winning the fight until Silva's leg got broken in half.

Machida will try to kill the action, win little skirmishes, cut it extremely close, and win a 5 round decision.

I'm rooting for Lyoto but because I've been a fan of his since the Sokoudjo fight. I really think he's going to be a very difficult fight for Weidman since Lyoto gets in quick and gets out quick. Nor do I think Chris will be able to muscle him around as few people could do that to Lyoto at 205.

TS lost all credibility when he said weidman/silva 1 was even until the KO.

and then i read the rest of what he said and now I think he is a complete moron hiding behind internet anonymity

i don't understand how this is even a question. lyoto is a stylistic nightmare for weidman.

Seriously? If Anderson didn't have anything for the Chris, how in the hell is Machida going to bring anything? Please.

The Chris is the best. He's not the fastest, but he's so good at timing. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you're timing is off. I don't think anyone would say that Uriah Hall is slower than The Chris, but The Chris's timing is so good that it doesn't/didn't matter. Same thing with Anderson. Machida is good, but he's not better than Anderson.

A lot of people are writing off The Chris.
Weidman has a very high fight IQ with the skills and technique to back it up.
Personally I see this as a close fight, I don't see Machida taking this "easily". Should be a competitive fight, and I'm really looking forward to it.

lets look at his only two wins that even matter at all..

both are anderson silva

fight one.. silva gets knocked out bc of clowning,, and his speed has truly dimiished from his prime -- impressive that he cought such a legend but it was bound to happen.. up until the knockout the fight was even.

fight two.. weidman has a good first round but even off his bakc anderson managed to mess up weidmans face up more.. then weidman checks andersons kick which waseasy to see coming and people check kicks in almost every fight..and his leg breaks... im not impressed yet... this is why im skeptical of hyping chris up .. we will see in july .. if machida lands those kicks that he landed on mousasi , chris is going for a nap after a flurry of punches and knees (bettin the house on it)

All of his wins matter because they put him in a position to find a way to beat Anderson Silva .... twice

Weidman is going to win by sheer manliness. Srs

Chris will be able to take him down and hurt him.

Back