Machida Wants to Be an Action Movie Star

Enter the Dragon remake

tumblr_m6cwjzGwCR1qic19lo1_1280.jpg

I'd be so down for this movie lol.

If he wants to do action movies he would be better suited to appear in Hong Kong movies since the type of martial arts films they do over there would be more appropriate for him. Most of the american action movies nowadays are all about the CGI and special effects.

I think he has the right personality. His name sounds cool as well. If his acting is decent, he has what it takes.

Machida and Sexyama should do a Japanese version of Top Gun.

I hope that these plans won't affect his focus for the upcoming championship fight like Rampage's Hollywood ambitions appeared to have disrupted his mental fortitude in his showdown against Rashad.

I think he has the right personality. His name sounds cool as well. If his acting is decent, he has what it takes.

I agree and his acting really doesnt even have to be that great...Jet Li was never a great actor either lol.

In his new interview following the completion of the movie "Tapped" with Anderson Silva, Lyoto said, "I want to be in action movies." "I have been fighting my entire life, so acting is exciting for me."

I guess Master Seagal didn't only teach Lyoto and Anderson the front kick.. He taught them to be action movie stars also :D

Has anyone seen the movie yet? heard its garbage

Machida should be Ryu though!

In his new interview following the completion of the movie "Tapped" with Anderson Silva, Lyoto said, "I want to be in action movies." "I have been fighting my entire life, so acting is exciting for me."

I guess Master Seagal didn't only teach Lyoto and Anderson the front kick.. He taught them to be action movie stars also :D
This is stupid. I've always wanted to see what Jackie Chan or JCVD could actually accomplish in the ring or octagon, but have no interest in seeing an established fighter pretend to fight on screen. None...

papa machida is the ultimate old asian grandmaster

i could see machida get more shredded and study with tony jaa and do some kick ass flicks

That movie "Tapped" or "Tapped Out" was so ridiculously bad, it makes movies like "Never Back Down" look like oscar material.

Back