Machida Wants to Be an Action Movie Star

KarateKickbox22

Wolf Ticket Salesman
Reaction score
In his new interview following the completion of the movie "Tapped" with Anderson Silva, Lyoto said, "I want to be in action movies." "I have been fighting my entire life, so acting is exciting for me."

I guess Master Seagal didn't only teach Lyoto and Anderson the front kick.. He taught them to be action movie stars also :D

Makes sense. I think anyone who has devoted their lives to martial arts would want to be an action movie star.

I think anyone would want to be an action movie star period.

Papa Machida has the real potential to be an action star, he'd be a perfect Mr. Miyagi if they will ever re-reboot the Karate kid franchise.

As a fan of him...envisioning Machida in a Jet Li/Jackie Chan type action scene is kool as hell.

Papa Machida has the real potential to be an action star, he'd be a perfect Mr. Miyagi if they will ever re-reboot the Karate kid franchise.
I would love to see a Mr. Miyagi vs Papa Machida match up.

I got Machida winning this via spinning shit in the first round.

With GSP, Gina, Ronda, Anderson and Lyoto all getting into Hollywood how long til we see Zuffa Films?
Would make sense to jump on this money train
Hope it turns out better than Vinces film company though

He'd make a heck of a Ryu in any Street Fighter flick!

He's gonna have to give up that funky 'stache, though!

He'd make a heck of a Ryu in any Street Fighter flick!

He's gonna have to give up that funky 'stache, though!
Moustache Machida is GOAT.

If he has a 'stache when he fights Weidman.. Then Chris is in for a long night..

Good luck Machida!It sure won't hurt trying.

When will people learn that being the real deal in life does not translate to film. I don't want to watch an actual badass look like a cardboard cutout stuttering one liners.

I'd watch a few Lyoto action films. I think he would work perfect in an old style Jackie Chan film.

So do I.

Expendables 5 "Yes another one".

When a Karate Kid movie tryout happens do all of Daniel San's moves and Miyagi's as well and there you go. :icon_lol:

I wonder how many of you praising Machida right now also slammed Rampage for "only being in it for the money".

I would like to see it, i think he'd do well

he already did star in one movie,sleepless in Canada,this was the poster

AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

Back