Machida walkout song vs Mousasi?...

Sawch

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what song Machida came out to against Mousasi? He used to always come out to Lincoln Park, but then switched to Brazilian music the last few fights. Thanks for the help. Can't wait for July 5th!!!

He used to walk out to a song written by his Dad. Some Japanese samurai shit. It was really cool.

And then the UFC convinced him to walkout to Linkin Park to try to make him more "marketable."

I know I loved the one he used on the Davis fight.

But I can't remember which song it was.

He used to walk out to a song written by his Dad. Some Japanese samurai shit. It was really cool.

And then the UFC convinced him to walkout to Linkin Park to try to make him more "marketable."

Lol , that seems like it would make him generic and less marketable , but I don't know much about what today's kids listen to

Lol , that seems like it would make him generic and less marketable , but I don't know much about what today's kids listen to
A lot of today's music is annoying as hell. I just listen to country music for the most part lol

This is not true. Machida used to walk out to a weird rap song with some dude shouting "BLACKHOUSE!!!!" and "KARATE!!!!" Then he changed it to NERD's "Rockstar" and then went with the combo war Karate + Lincoln park combo. Now he has the Brazilian techno one.

Yeah Ive seen him fight live a few times...In Toronto at 129 vs Couture he played his dads song for about a minute and then led into Bleed it Out. Curious to see what he comes out to in July vs Weidman...can't wait!! #golyoto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back