Machida vs Rockhold targeted for UFC on FOX 15

Cool fight! Can go either way IMO.
Machida gave Weidman a really good fight, and Rockhold have been really impressing with his subs lately.

Cool that they get the Fox card exposure. But who will headline the FN cards in March??

Maybe Frankie Edgar? Rockhold-Machida is an awesome fight, but I was hoping Frankie would headline that card in his hometown

One of the best bookings I've heard in a while. This should be a great fight. I think Luke edges Lyoto.

Good fight. It was bound to happen. Can't wait to see it.

I'm kinda thinking it might resemble Machida vs. Mousasi, except with a bit more potential for a (t)KO.

Going to be an amazing fight late tko by Machida or a close decision. Best fight at MW right now.

People blindly choosing Machida. I see this being very similar to the Weidman fight, only question is when Machida finally closes the distance, will Rockhold be able to handle the flurries.

Rockhold, like Weidman, has very deceiving distance, and uses his kicks IMO better than Weidman does. Not the best matchup for Machida.

Romero/jacare winner should get next shot. Then rockhold if he wins.

I'm happy about this fight. But I am dissapointed we won't get to see frankie main event. I'm guessing they couldn't find the appropriate big name to headline with him. I guess him vs lamas could still comain event this.

Maybe Frankie Edgar? Rockhold-Machida is an awesome fight, but I was hoping Frankie would headline that card in his hometown

Well think alike. I think they are waiting to see if Conor gets upset by Siver first.

If Conor wins, he fights Aldo and Edgar headlines a March card vs Mendes.

If Siver upsets Conor, Edgar gets a shot and Siver gets Mendes.

Why isn't this on a PPV? If you want people to buy a PPV, this is a great fight to co-main event for a title fight between Weidman vs Jacare/Romero winner.
Dude why would anyone want Machida/Rockhold to be a three round co-main event.. It should be five rounds.

This will be the fight where we see exactly where Rockhold is...Luke has been getting major respect from linesmakers.---really interested to see how this line opens up

Luke will probably be underdog on this one, not by much tho

Great fight, UFC Fox cards really have all been good cards. Put Edgar/Mendes or Lamas on there, maybe Jim MIller vs Eddie, looking good.

I think the dragon will slay the luke

Bit surprised that it's headlining a FOX card but its a fight I really wanna see.

Back