Machida vs Rockhold targeted for UFC on FOX 15

machine1.jpg

This will be the fight where we see exactly where Rockhold is...Luke has been getting major respect from linesmakers.---really interested to see how this line opens up

:icon_lol: at op and all the people dogging ts :icon_lol: ...dumbass

This is a good fight, they should have a round robin/semi final Machida/Rocky winner vs Gator/Roms winner gets Weidman after he eviscerates Vitor and Anderson III. The losers fight then 1 more after that you get Weidman.

Good, I'd like to see Rockhold humbled again.

It's tough to say. I think if Silva (with a win) gets Weidman next, you almost have to have Romero/Jacare fight Machida/Rockhold winner

If silva honestly gets another title shot off of beating nick fucking diaz, I might have to take a hiatus from the ufc for a while. First the retarded hendricks/lawler re-rematch, then this jones fiasco/clusterfuck, and now silva/weidman 3 after the first two ass-whoopings while jacare/romero and/or rockhold/machida are forced to all fight each other? Fuck that.

This is the possible fight to make at MW.

I think Rockhold takes it

Yeah, if rockhold's fights vs vitor, phillipou, boetsch, and bisping showed us anything, is that he knows how to handle elite competition...oh wait...:icon_neut

I think Rockhold takes it

I see Machida and Rockhold both taking it careful early. It will be boring until Rockhold cracks Machida and wakes him up. Resulting in Lyoto finishing him by TKO

Back