Machida vs Henderson Predictions?

If you don't have the speed to rush and/or overpower Machida, he is just measuring you up the entire fight to land a big counter.

My guess is Machida. I like both guys I'm hoping for a great fight.

It saddens me to say I think Machida takes this via Hendo gassing and Lyoto avoiding the H-Bomb with his elusiveness. The Dragon by UD.

i think that Machida can avoid the TD, counter him and eventually win by TKO. If only was that simple huh

Im a huge Machida fan and to be honest im kinda nervous about this fight because Henderson is the closest to shogun that Machida has ever fought.

Iron chin, heavy hands, agressive... the way machida struggled with shogun really has me worried about this fight, i can already see hendo bullrushing machida with his right hand up high ready to be unloaded in the first 10 seconds of the fight just like shogun flurried lyoto with punches in the 2nd fight.

Another thing is hendo

Machida, by whichever way he wants. Dan's stalking would just be a precision practice for Machida. Come round 2, it will be slow-motion precision practice. Come round 3, Machida is a spider-man.

I predict that the co-main will be much, much better than the main event.

I thinks Machida is the man to KO Hendo. Not a fan of either guy fyi.

Machida will win by UD or not at all...

He seems to struggle once people begin to really pressure him.. Shogun did it, Jones did it, and now Hendo will do the same

Think he's fighting Barao next, but I wanna see him fight Faber and KO him.

lol i think he KOs Barao and Cruz to be honest, his striking is pretty good and he has the heavyest hands probably in LW, everything that guy touches goes to sleep inmediately.

First tko loss for Hendo. Machida is a terrible match up for him

lol i think he KOs Barao and Cruz to be honest, his striking is pretty good and he has the heavyest hands probably in LW, everything that guy touches goes to sleep inmediately.

Not sure if he would beat Barao but he would definitely KO Cruz. He trains where my brother trains and I've always been a huge fan.

Back