Machida vs Henderson Predictions?

I think hendo gets the bader treatment, wings that big looping right and Machida goes right down the center and knocks him out.

Sure it doesn't hater

Yes. The majority of the world that thinks Machida wins is surely a gang of rabid Fedor fans. So astute of you to figure it out—to crack the code and shed some light on this situation.

Man you're really smart. You'd think you're one of those Diaz fans or something...

I guess you're just hating on Machida because you have Couture in your signature.

This fight is very hard to call, but I want to say Hendo via KO.

Machida TKO's Hendo.

As a Machida fan, the idea of Machida being the first to (T)KO Hendo is awesome.

As a Hendo fan, it's terrifying. I want Hendo to win this, because I want to see Hendo vs Jones. Maybe I'm delusional, but I think Hendo can beat Jones, and a UFC belt is the only thing missing from his incredible career. A UFC belt puts him back in the GOAT lists, and it's a great way for Dan to go out. Machida is young(ish) and will have another chance. He won't be set back much by a loss. But this is Hendo's last shot.

Heart: Hendo (T)KO or SD.
Brain: Machida, (T)KO or UD.

Deep down he is a Hendo hater.

I can't believe people think a guy who drinks his own pee is going to beat Dan "Hollywood" Henderson.

That guy also happens to be a former UFC champion, the creator of the Shadface, and one of the most skilled strikers in UFC history.

Machida by decision. He'll probably carry all 3 rounds.

I think Lyoto wins by sub after rocking Dan on the feet. Dan doesn't possess the footwork or technique to catch Lyoto. Lyoto will stay outside and pick him apart, Dan will make a mistake after he starts to tire. Probably a rnc.

Deep down he is a Hendo hater.

I can't believe people think a guy who drinks his own pee is going to beat Dan "Hollywood" Henderson.

You either have no idea what you are talking about or you are just a troll, ive been banned for less than that.

Back