Machida the first to tko Hendo?

Not+gonna.jpg

Em yes it very well could.

If Machida beats Hedo it'll be UD.

He hasn't shown me that he will be the first to blast Hendo.

So sick of hearing about Dan's chin. He gets dropped/almost knocked out out in almost every fight.

In my opinion "The Dragon" has a considerable chance to become the first to finish Dan with strikes. Yes Hendo has a beastly chin with great recovery, yes he's a tough as nails and mentally strong.
But Machida is a lethal counterstriker still, he is adept at finding chins with his accurate shots, much like Anderson. Hendo's offense is no secret, he's coming in with the big right, looking to set it up with pawing lefts and feints.
Lyoto can and will time him coming in and do it often imo. Hendo has no advantage on the ground or even really in the clinch either. I see Machida landing often and putting a battleworn Hendo out late in the fight, especially if Dan runs out of steam.
Thoughts?

nah , msy be a sub at best . even anderson didnt finish him with strikes

I think he's got a decent shot to KO/TKO Hendo. Henderson was in serious trouble against Shogun and I think Machida can do the same thing to him. Henderson was able to take Shogun down rather easily, which I don't think he'll be able to do against Machida.

If I'm betting on Machida, I'll take him to get the finish and the higher payout.

Doubt it. I've got Hendo in this.

So sick of hearing about Dan's chin. He gets dropped/almost knocked out out in almost every fight.

This, although in fairness, that's been a relatively new occurrence. His chin is great, but it's not what it used to be.

I can see it happening tbh. Machida is all about that precision. If he catches Hendo directly on the sweet spot, it shouldn't take a lot of power to drop/KO him. I'm hoping Dan wins though.

Machida has no chance of KOing Hendo.

machida was able to rock rampage pretty bad and henderson's chin is not what it used to be hes been rocked in virtually every of his last 4 fights. i can see machida tkoing him but much better chance of unanimous decision.

I wouldn't be surprised if Machida KO's Hendo. Hendo has a helluva chin but his defense is abysmal, if you can't evade Machida's strikes and counters sooner or later your chin will break.

Ryan Bader, Thiago Silva, and Rashad Evans combined have 0 KO/TKO losses on their records other than Machida. And these are guys who have fought Rampage, Gus, Bones, Liddell, etc. so I don't put much stock in the argument that Hendo has never been KO'd/TKO'd before, thus Machida is unlikely to do it.

I think Henderson has as much chance. He has that right on point.

Nope, Machida couldn't even TKO Rampage who certainly has a better chin than Hendo.

Back