machida should be in p4p list

Tavares1988

Lyoto machida's cute puppy
Banned
Reaction score
no fighter on the planet right now that has the same height and reach can beat him lol.
only real loss to prime shogun, scary sh it
jones and weidman who is basically bigger than him

all his SD losses are debatable

well, at least its not a jon snow jones thread

he's not even the best fighter in his weightclass so how can he be on any p4p list?

I don't know about P4P great, but you will never see a guy more humble, sweet, good natured and all round standup human being than Machida in MMA.

I don't know about P4P great, but you will never see a guy more humble, sweet, good natured and all round standup human being than Machida in MMA.

Disagree about not being a great, and agree the guy is just a damn good, nice human being.

Absolutely true. There is no way in hell that Cain is p4p more skilled than Lyoto. Imagine if Cain had Lyoto's technique and skill.

I have Jacare ahead of him in the P4P top ten. But he is definitly top 16.

I have Jacare ahead of him in the P4P top ten. But he is definitly top 16.

v9Mlqw.gif

He should be. Great fighter.

The "nobody on the same height and weight beat him" excuse is kind of weird though. : )

He should be. Great fighter.

The "nobody on the same height and weight beat him" excuse is kind of weird though. : )

its not weird. he fought jon jones who has a reach advantage over a hw ? now thats weird. he still won that first round. reach and size does fck in matter

Back