Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pulver > Penn - Pulver leaves UFC
Pulver < Ludwig - New lineal LW champ
Ludwig < Penn - Penn was WW champ so first official champ champ
Penn < Machida - Machida lineal LW, WW, and future LHW champ. OG TRIPLE C
Machida < Rua
Rua < Jones - Cormier wasn’t HW champ yet but Jones has win (or wins) over him. So lineal LW, WW, LHW, and possibly HW champ

tenor.gif

Where does Lobov fit in?

How the hell is this not UFC discussion? What the fuck is wrong with these admins

Sherdog has some long established karate heavies who could do a fine OP on the subject.

Machida lost to Carvalho imho.He gets retired by mousasi at this point and gets subbed by Lovato who was very lucky in getting his hand raised last night . All he did was smother and a passive "soft" mousasi defended well considering pedigree and size of Jr. After now watching fight several times, that fight was a draw which I could live with cause Gegard deserved to retained. Either 2nd round was a 10-10 or 4th round was a 10-8. At end of the day, it's a fight. Once again, not a scratch on mousasi and Lovato a mess. Dont get me wrong , as boring and uneventful as it was if Lovato had " a clear 3 rounds" as challenger then he wins ...no problems. I have a problem with 2nd round. What was that in the 4th round ? Not only did Mousasi do all damage, but when Lovato was on feet - he basically ran in circles until he got dropped and then flopped on back for 10 second breather. Not your typical 10-8 but if you understand what I'm trying to say , that was a 10-8 round.

At the end of the day, this is a fist fight in a cage and Gegard Mousasi did not deserve to walk out the building without his belt.
What , exactly, did Lovato jr. do ?
7 years ago , I could expect that decision.
Yesterday....not

Machida also beat Rich Franklin in Japan about a year and a half before Rich won the UFC Middleweight Title.

So I suppose Machida was technically the uncrowned UFC Middleweight Champion for a while there too...

Pulver > Penn - Pulver leaves UFC
Pulver < Ludwig - New lineal LW champ
Ludwig < Penn - Penn was WW champ so first official champ champ
Penn < Machida - Machida lineal LW, WW, and future LHW champ. OG TRIPLE C
Machida < Rua
Rua < Jones - Cormier wasn’t HW champ yet but Jones has win (or wins) over him. So lineal LW, WW, LHW, and possibly HW champ
+ Franklinweight champ in his 3rd fight! <Eek2.0>

PS. Top quality thread bro! Lyoto bless.
l@nd0

Machida also beat Rich Franklin in Japan about a year and a half before Rich won the UFC Middleweight Title.

So I suppose Machida was technically the uncrowned UFC Middleweight Champion for a while there too...
So little substance in other threads, thought I'd liven this up.
machida-kos-franklin-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back